Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
looking thru the updated forums preferences, just realized than 4 of old timers decided to disappear around same time last summer. Coincidence?
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

have anyone heard from these fine gents since last year?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
looking thru the updated forums preferences, just realized than 4 of old timers decided to disappear around same time last summer. Coincidence?
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

Mike and adwilk do the FB thing. They seem to be doing alright.

My TT stopped working. I was sad. Removing the platter to trouble shoot revealed a thrown belt. God is good.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have to buy a gas tank and an a/c compressor which is cool. Climate control and not smelling like a fuel pump ranks pretty high but I'd rather have a new TT from YAA. The other shoe falling is that I gotta go DO THIS THING. Like now ... f^%&. pLUS A STOP AT THE PLUMBING SUPPLY FOR o-RINGS. whoops, caps. See ya

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
krzywica
Seth=L
mike c
adwik

Yes , mikec and adwilk seem to be doing well by Facebook standards. Don't know about the others ... idk if it is coincidence or not???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Join FB. Check out your old g/f's. Give you wife reason to take you for everything you own.

Matt34

Matt34

Been out of the military for a couple years now and yet still going overseas for work. I don’t think I could hold down a “normal” job anyways.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Join FB. Check out your old g/f's. Give you wife reason to take you for everything you own.
I did look up my ex-GF on FB using a fake account. She's married soon after we broke up and her older son whose birth year very suspiciously seems near the same time and kinda looks like me. Should I be concerned?

Matt34

Matt34

Alex entertains me on FB, I see Mike C on there, enjoying his family. Adam isn't around much though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ah I see, no wonder new member named Eve joined about same time
I always wonder if he lurks like that Monk kid. You never hear from Monk until a rec'r deal pops up in his backyard and then he's all like Johnny on the spot.

Edit: I was gonna do stuff but music.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I always wonder if she lurks like that Monk kid. You never hear from Monk until a rec'r deal pops up in his backyard and then he's all like Johnny on the spot.

Edit: I was gonna do stuff but music.
ftfy

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Am I doing this right? So hypothetically, if my annual AGI is $60,000 under the new federal tax plan I would get the standard deduction of $12,000, bringing my taxable income to $48,000 at a rate of 22% which means before any tax credits my federal income taxes would be $10,560?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis