Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Cheryl has a lot to do with that... but we met in Billy's the home of the Black Anus.
Cheryl always was a determined woman.
She didn't let the rainbow flag flying out in front of that place, stand in the way of finding her man. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sure you can imagine, Cheryl has a lot to do with that ... but we met in a place called Billy's Frosted Mug, home of the Anus Burger. Every week some wit would erase the 'g' from the dry erase marker-board menu.

Good luck to those of you that are hurtin' for certain. :p
LOL , Billy's, I own 2 houses within 30 seconds of that place, one on Caporal st. and one on Lambert {5 in Cranston total}. Small world...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
2014 will mark 10 years of sobriety for me if you don't count the weed, the pills, the coke and all those mushrooms. :D

j/k ... mostly kidding
It's gosta be time for a drink by now......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, Operation White Noise wasn't entirely successful last night based on the ~hour of required consoling. I think that she heard something around 11pm. I heard four booms after midnight, but nothing much. She was actually really good after that, so maybe there was stuff that I couldn't hear but she could leading up to midnight. Well, or she was just trying to ask me to turn off all of the appliances. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I put a bogus January 1 birthday into my Google+ account a while back, and the Google homepage this morning has a picture of birthday stuff with a "Happy Birthday Adam!" message. Pretty cool. A little creepy, but pretty cool.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Anus Burer? Btw, how would someone from Boston even say that second word?
I'm almost positive you're kidding but there's a very real possibility that your anus fixation prevents you from seeing the g in Angus. To answer the question, it would be buh-gah.

It's gosta be time for a drink by now......
When it is time, I'm headed Doug's way and drinking 'buca until somebody gets cuffed up.

LOL , Billy's, I own 2 houses within 30 seconds of that place, one on Caporal st. and one on Lambert {5 in Cranston total}. Small world...
I lived on Lambert ... which explains my being a fixture at Billy's. That was the first place I ever got banned from ... so I moved. Then I got banned from the closest bar to that place ... The Knightsville Pub ... so I moved. Neither incident was my fault. :rolleyes:

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Well, Operation White Noise wasn't entirely successful last night based on the ~hour of required consoling. I think that she heard something around 11pm. I heard four booms after midnight, but nothing much. She was actually really good after that, so maybe there was stuff that I couldn't hear but she could leading up to midnight. Well, or she was just trying to ask me to turn off all of the appliances. :D
Happy New Year!
Have you considered one of these?
Thundershirt | The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment
Cheers, Mac

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
When it is time, I'm headed Doug's way and drinking 'buca until somebody gets cuffed up.
Did I tell you before that 'buca is the only booze Brenda doesn't like me to drink?:sly: we should have a good time if you ever make that dumb decision.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did I tell you before that 'buca is the only booze Brenda doesn't like me to drink?:sly: we should have a good time if you ever make that dumb decision.:D
You mentioned that you don't keep it in the house. I kinda figured it was your forbidden fruit.

Deciding to drink isn't nearly as dumb as the decisions that follow. Like we could drive down to Arizona.
I like thinking that reading that made Adam sh!t just a little.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You mentioned that you don't keep it in the house. I kinda figured it was your forbidden fruit.

Deciding to drink isn't nearly as dumb as the decisions that follow. Like we could drive down to Arizona.
'Buca is like candy!:)

Adam is cleaning up in anticipation for sure!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Are you guys talking about Sambuca? My mother in law and I split a bottle one night. NEVER AGAIN!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Deciding to drink isn't nearly as dumb as the decisions that follow.
Yeah, like backing a Kickstarter project to get six vegan cookies. I should have known that I'd never get those.

Enjoy your victory, but I think it might need an asterisk next to it given all of the prunes that I've been eating.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm almost positive you're kidding but there's a very real possibility that your anus fixation prevents you from seeing the g in Angus. To answer the question, it would be buh-gah.

I lived on Lambert ... which explains my being a fixture at Billy's. That was the first place I ever got banned from ... so I moved. Then I got banned from the closest bar to that place ... The Knightsville Pub ... so I moved. Neither incident was my fault. :rolleyes:
WOW, you lived near the knightsville pub, I own a house on Briggs street too, lol, I actually lived in that one, it was the first house I ever bought, I rent it now as all of the others except my hous ein CT where I now live, I still obviously work in RI as does my wife {Hasbro {not the toy company}, My oldest son went to Peters school... How long ago did you live near Knightsville?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis