Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't do too much today. Niki and I split 20oz of turkey for lunch, then went to a nearby park. Great weather out today.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Didn't do too much today. Niki and I split 20oz of turkey for lunch, then went to a nearby park. Great weather out today.
I get tomorrow off since there's a superintendent's conference day. All the real teachers have to go in. I have to do nothing, except work tomorrow night.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy anniversary, 29. I can't believe that it's been so long. Seems like yesterday.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Pimpin' ain't easy.

You working at the bowling alley tomorrow?
Yup, tomorrow and Wednesday I'm at the alley. A little money on the side never hurt. Help pay for that new pre pro.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Too subtle, or too lame? The world may never know. Where's Canadian Brian?
BTD ??? Too subtle for me so please explain.

Brian should be in Edmonton. Am I not Canadian enough?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just ran a rough estimate and it's going to cost me $20,000 to move to NC, if I went in July. That really sucks. Nothing like starting a move with a loan, if it should happen.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I just ran a rough estimate and it's going to cost me $20,000 to move to NC, if I went in July. That really sucks. Nothing like starting a move with a loan, if it should happen.
Why are we moving to NC? I'm clearly behind on my gossip.

I feel like I haven't posted in decades. How's everyone doing? :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Why are we moving to NC? I'm clearly behind on my gossip.

I feel like I haven't posted in decades. How's everyone doing? :D
Might be in order to find a full time job. I'm still trying to find something in the area, but it's not looking good. In other news, I went on a spending spree.

Good to have you back, the furry talk had really died down :rolleyes: :p :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I just want to punch those two guys in the face. All the middle schoolers and elementary kids are obsessed with that song and they sing it constantly. I pretty much knew all the words before hearing the song :eek:
I know exactly what you mean. I'm fortunate in that my daughter doesn't care for it. I did have to Google these guys to get some insight as to what on earth possessed them to come up with something so inane. Turns out they're Norwegian (thanks Harald :rolleyes::D) comedians who were just trying to promote their TV show and had no idea it would become such a phenomenon. I'll say this for them - it's easier to tolerate than Miley Cyrus playing with her balls....:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis