Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did you get one? Only 13 of the early bird specials left.
I'm thinking about it. Do you still get one if it misses funding? I'm not well versed in how kickstarter works.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just tried to watch my Monsters U BD and the audio track is all screwed up. Tried to return it and Amazon doesn't like me right now. Perhaps a live chat is in my future.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man that Amazon rep was a bit anal. Held out, until I gave him my middle initial. He just kept saying, "you're missing a piece of information" and we had to play an elaborate guessing game complete with hints. I wanted to reach through the computer and strangle him. On the one hand I get why he would do that, on the other no other rep has ever done that to me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just tried to watch my Monsters U BD and the audio track is all screwed up. Tried to return it and Amazon doesn't like me right now. Perhaps a live chat is in my future.
What happened with the return process that didn't go well? Didn't you just say that the product was defective?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What happened with the return process that didn't go well? Didn't you just say that the product was defective?
I did, but when I got to the part where you needed to pick a credit card before they let you print a label, it said that it had trouble processing my card. All my cards. And any cards I added. So I had to do a live chat in order to get it to go through.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's odd and not typical, at least for me. I'm glad that you got it worked out!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's odd and not typical, at least for me. I'm glad that you got it worked out!
Thanks, it's not typical for me either. I mean, I've done the return center before and it's always gone smoothly. Not sure why it wasn't working tonight and as always the Amazon live chat sorted everything out.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I did, but when I got to the part where you needed to pick a credit card before they let you print a label, it said that it had trouble processing my card. All my cards. And any cards I added. So I had to do a live chat in order to get it to go through.
Did you try any cards with your real name ... you know, instead of say Mrs. Nussbaum or something? :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis