Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
1)is this a vine item, meaning a full amazon review?

2)if so, will there be a comparison section between this and the other juicers in it?

3)if there is no amazon review forthcoming, however unlikely that is, i still want a comparison anyways :p

i know rick and doug are chomping at the bit to know which produces the most and best tasting juice. :d
juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccceeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Apparently people on Kickstarter are starting to get drunk, because that shotgunner tool is getting more backing. I'm going to have to decide soon to save myself the whopping $2 of not being part of the early bird special...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I got one. I figure the odds of them hitting $20k are pretty slim, though.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Slow day around here. Almost done with work, then a long week ahead.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Haha, well looks like I'll be using the TV speakers for about a week or so.
TV's have their own speakers ??? Maybe you should at least get an amp and use the audio out from the TV to drive your speakers ...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
TV's have their own speakers ??? Maybe you should at least get an amp and use the audio out from the TV to drive your speakers ...
Amps, what are those? :p

I have an Outlaw 970 that I could use, I'm just trying to decide how much effort I want to put into rewiring everything for ~6 days before I'd have to do it all over again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This juicer video is nine minutes long, and that's after I cut stuff out. Eeeee.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There's a Freudian in there somewhere. Just sayin'. :D
Almost definitely. I love boobs too, what does Freud say about that?

This juicer video is nine minutes long, and that's after I cut stuff out. Eeeee.
Who knew juice was so fascinating. I guess when you get into it, there's a lot to say about mixing different combinations and pouring it into your mouth :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis