Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dude, where the *(&^ have you been?

Oh...sorry...hello. :)
I joined the real world :(

Yea, thats right. I got a job and responsibilities. I just can't go off wasting time on the internet now.

But yea I kind of got sucked into reddit. I forgot for a while that the rest of the internet existed, but I'm back now. I missed you guys (and girls? are there any girls here now? Please...)!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I hate it when tracking says my package is one town over, but won't be delivered until Monday.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The GF is at work all day, so I think I may enjoy half a cigar. Sounds weird to say, but it's been awhile since I've had one and I'm pretty sure I don't want the whole thing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The GF is at work all day, so I think I may enjoy half a cigar. Sounds weird to say, but it's been awhile since I've had one and I'm pretty sure I don't want the whole thing.
Apparently, enjoying a whole one is difficult unless you can control your gag reflex. At least, that's the word around the Twister mat.

What? People say that a whole one is just too much smoke...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Apparently, enjoying a whole one is difficult unless you can control your gag reflex. At least, that's the word around the Twister mat.

What? People say that a whole one is just too much smoke...
7" is a lot for me, what can I say. :p

Great cigar, a lot stronger than I remember it being. It really has been a long time since college. Time to go put an hour in on the mill.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did a little (very little) yard work, played some StarCraft II, took Niki to the park, and did some laundry. It's nice to have a lazy Sunday now and again.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did a little (very little) yard work, played some StarCraft II, took Niki to the park, and did some laundry. It's nice to have a lazy Sunday now and again.
I agree. I'm dog sitting this weekend so I've got 3 little punters running around. Today we all slept til 11, then got up and watched some EPL soccer, and I did a little more disassembly of the system. The GF and I went out to dinner and now we're waiting for Last Vegas to start.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
that it is, today I cut the support boards for a piece of granite my wife wanted added to the kitchen, mounted them and mounted the granite on top of them, then emptied the coal ash bin and filled the hopper, changed the oil in the lawn more and winterized it for the season, ran the wire for my aux aux generator {yes an aux genny for my aux genny, last year my 20kw generacs head gasket failed, so now I put a separate aux plug on the outside near the garage in case that happens again I can plug one of my smaller gennys into it and at least have 7KW of power the run the well pump, heat, fridge, freezers, lights, ect... simple to wire just a 220v genny wlder outlet wired into a double pole switch with a voltage sensor safety on the main, so we don't electrocute and lineman }, then I changed the bags in my central vac units, changed my neighbors outside faucet for a frost free unit, cleaned my gas grill for the season and disconnected the lp line, changed the door sensor in one of my sliding glass basement doors, changed the taillight in my wife's car, and cought up on SOA {missed last 2 weeks}.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
30 minutes into Olympus Has Fallen, and a smiling security dog has just been released towards a group of aggressors with automatic weapons. I clicked out of the movie as the dog was running. I don't need to see that...I'm out.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Busy day here .... spent most of it working on the car. Changed one rear hub/bearing (real PITA), both rear rotors/pads and replaced both e-brake cables.
Did manage to catch some of the final MotoGP round though. :)

Time to relax with dinner and a movie ... thanks for taking Olympus Has Fallen off my list Adam ... how about Now you see me?

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Never seen that one...but Isla Fisher? Can't go too wrong there. :)
They didn't have it in so I got ....... White House Down .... hope they pass on the "dog scene" in this version, guess I'll find out soon enough.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
They didn't have it in so I got ....... White House Down .... hope they pass on the "dog scene" in this version, guess I'll find out soon enough.
Now you see me was alright. Predictable, but interesting enough. I don't think it quite lives up to the billing, especially that one nonsense quote that claimed it was better than all the Ocean movies combined. I happen to rather like those and The Italian Job, and think this falls short of both. Worth a rental though.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Ahhh, the Monica Lewinski documentary...right?

:)
Of course, why do you think I said "hope they pass on the dog scene". :)

Oh, and this one is pet friendly, just the typical mindless entertainment movie ... nothing special but the chicken pizza was good.
I'll check out Now you see me next weekend, if nothing better is out by then.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis