Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I had it plugged into a different surge suppressor. I'll see though when I come back out of the attic. Thanks, you all can go back to talking about male nudity now. Rick should be along any minute. :p :D

Oh, and thanks again. :)
YVMW I feel it's our job here.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Since when did we start referring to Rick as "the attic?"
Well we have to speak in code so not to break forum rules. Matt34 is bringing the pain soon and you want to avoid the fallout if you can.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I sold a table with 6 chairs today ;)
I haven't worn my tinfoil hat for ages, coz Dave's friends are not around :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just noticed that the battery in my MacBook is bulging out. Apparently, not an isolated incident and might be part of a recall. Looks like I can take it to the Apple Store for a new one, but I'll call them first.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No dice on a free recall replacement, but they can give me something like $10 off a $130 battery. :rolleyes: I probably should have bought a new MacBook like I was thinking about doing on Black Friday.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
No dice on a free recall replacement, but they can give me something like $10 off a $130 battery. :rolleyes: I probably should have bought a new MacBook like I was thinking about doing on Black Friday.
Except you were too busy posting on Audioholics :D to be able to handle Black Friday.

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - The snow has stopped and will be gone tomorrow

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Except you were too busy posting on Audioholics :D to be able to handle Black Friday.
Nah, I just read a couple of reviews saying that the aluminum MacBook Pro 13" had edges that were uncomfortable when typing for a while. I figured, "hey, I already have a MacBook - why get a new one?" Dang. A week too late.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just bought a new battery off of eBay for under $40.

This was the first time (since I bought it three years ago) that I had removed the battery. Incredibly simple to do, and it's actually kinda cool. Well, bloated battery cells aside...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Three down and no Friday night drinking buddies posting in the AH chat line.

Sniff sniff. :(

:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I've been incredibly boring in this new thread.
Two more weeks until holiday break away from students...I'm actually not looking forward to it. They had a phenomenal concert this past week. I'd like to keep it moving...

Oh yeah, I just found out I'm "On call' for an entire week of jury duty in January. WTF?!

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Three down and no Friday night drinking buddies posting in the AH chat line.

Sniff sniff. :(

:D
Just purchased a case of bullywheat.. I'm checkin in... I haven't had a beer all week.. Poured in a large Hooters glass, I'm all set..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just purchased a case of bullywheat.. I'm checkin in... I haven't had a beer all week.. Poured in a large Hooters glass, I'm all set..
That sounds like bottled headache. So what's the score? How many'd ya goon before they finally did you in?

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am in Belgium the home of GREAT beer...........so many to choose from and Lambic's as well......jeeze where is Andrew and Adam when I need um.........

J

jamie2112

Banned
There are soooooo many cool churches here I am going to try and take pics of them all..............its raining again....:eek::eek::eek: These folks are waterlogged..........

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I am in Belgium the home of GREAT beer...........so many to choose from and Lambic's as well......jeeze where is Andrew and Adam when I need um.........
Hi Jamie, I'd be very interested to hear about what you think of the beer there.
Belgium makes many of my favorites.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
As a cyclist Belgium is home to some of the oldest races in the world. Very cool place. I hope you are having a good time over there Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis