Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Dave, you bastard. Now I think that I'm going to buy one. :D Any recommendations?
I have an older Blue Powerball Gyro with the docking station and speed meter. It has the highest resistance and fastest gyro:

http://www.dynaflexpro.com/store.php?crn=208&rn=411&action=show_detail

http://www.dynaflexpro.com/store.php?crn=205&rn=405&action=show_detail

The speed meter is more of a gadget add-on.

There's another company, Powerball, that make a "techno" version which seems easier to read the display since it scolls by on the rotor:

http://www.powerballs.com/which.php?m=Home

These things are addicting. You'll end up with arms like Popeye.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You'll end up with arms like Popeye.
Something has to be done to even them out. His right arm is completely buff and the grip? Forget about it. :D

To totally smash the smooth transition of topics, let me say that I found a decent Italian place. I had a slice of supreme pizza while I waited for eggplant parm and Italian sausage subs. The guy had the crushed red pepper and parm cheese out on every table just like back home. Once I got back home with the to-go order I proceeded to hurt myself. I'm going back. Place is called Sandro's and it's across the street from Norman High on Main if you ever get out this way. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To totally smash the smooth transition of topics, let me say that I found a decent Italian place. I had a slice of supreme pizza while I waited for eggplant parm and Italian sausage subs. The guy had the crushed red pepper and parm cheese out on every table just like back home. Once I got back home with the to-go order I proceeded to hurt myself. I'm going back. Place is called Sandro's and it's across the street from Norman High on Main if you ever get out this way. :)
You only had one slice? I was getting pizza tonight anyway, and thank goodness - because I'd be getting it after reading your post.

Must be good - they have their own website.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You only had one slice?
Yeah, one slice of pizza. It was pretty big and actually enough to take care of what I needed taking care of. Then I had whole the eggplant parm sub because it was so good. Then I only had half of the other sub because I was afraid I might come undone.

Now that I have come this far I am contemplating ice cream.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Night all I AM hammereddddddddddddddddddddd oh my I canmmot see stsight

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Night, Jamie! Gotta take it a little easier with those Belgium beers, my man. They have a bit of kick to them. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Incredibles in on again tonight on NBC. Sure looks great...again.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went over to Sears to get a product to clean the plasma screen with. I finally find the sales geek ... texting. He should have been looking for me. So I took his phone away and threw it at the wall ... :D

I then rented Shrink and The Ministers. I'm scarfing down some Indian leftovers and I think I can taste yak. I could use a smoke and a foot rub.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
what the hell is with the Sears' sales people? They smell like "I live for comission" but yet don't know anything about what they sell. Occasionally I can find the guy who works in tools who knows a few things, but he doesn't work every day.

p.s. I just finished a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve. This calls for a "NOM NOM NOM".

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm excited. I just ordered my first sonotube. DIY audio is crazy. I never thought I'd order a concrete forming tube for the purpose of building a pair of subs. Couple that with a sheet of rockwool and it's like I'm a construction worker. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm excited. I just ordered my first sonotube. DIY audio is crazy. I never thought I'd order a concrete forming tube for the purpose of building a pair of subs. Couple that with a sheet of rockwool and it's like I'm a construction worker. :D
+1

Building a theater/messing with acoustics you will find yourself talking to all sorts of people in all sorts of shops. I think I got the "what are you going to use THAT for" look a few times from some of these construction-type vendors.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I got the "what are you going to use THAT for" look a few times from some of these construction-type vendors.
Shouldn't you be nom nomming? That's a euphemism for eating at the bearded clam, right? :cool:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Shouldn't you be nom nomming? That's a euphemism for eating at the bearded clam, right? :cool:
My whiskered shellfish is out with her girlfriends at the club tonight. I'll be asleep before she gets home most likely. What a sad life it is...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis