Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, Adam. I decided to be an Audioholic and watch a movie.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am in Belgium the home of GREAT beer...........so many to choose from and Lambic's as well......jeeze where is Andrew and Adam when I need um.........
Oh, baby! I'd be extremely jealous if you had La Chouffe poured from the tap.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
gotta race in 3 hours...hope I don't 1) freeze to death 2) vomit uncontrollably with max exertion 3) get frozen to the ground by my vomit.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Need to go find a Trappist brewery.
There are 4 of them within 30km from the center of town.I have had 3 different Trappists since getting here and tonight I will be at it again........I have some brew pub shots that I will post up later.....The funny thing is Chimay over here is the least recomended and its not very good when you compare it to other Trappist beers.Now the Fruit beer "Lambic" is freaking amazing and 1/6 of the price in the US when you can EVEN find it...........Banana Lambic was really really good.It was sweet but had 6.5% alcohol and tasted like a sweet banana cocktail.........oh I am in trouble tonight.......

J

jamie2112

Banned
This is my new favorite beer ....till I find another thats as good.

Amazing beer very creamy but light.It looks like Guiness but is very very light with a almost sweet chocolate coffee hops thing happening

J

jamie2112

Banned
Dave ,I think we would have a ball over here..........too many great beers to try and not enough time...

majorloser

majorloser

There are 4 of them within 30km from the center of town.I have had 3 different Trappists since getting here and tonight I will be at it again........I have some brew pub shots that I will post up later.....The funny thing is Chimay over here is the least recomended and its not very good when you compare it to other Trappist beers.Now the Fruit beer "Lambic" is freaking amazing and 1/6 of the price in the US when you can EVEN find it...........Banana Lambic was really really good.It was sweet but had 6.5% alcohol and tasted like a sweet banana cocktail.........oh I am in trouble tonight.......
I am so freakin' jealous!
I'd love to get some more Trappist ales here in the US. It's just so hard to find. Even some of the other Belgium brews are hard to find. Last week I did pick up a few bottles of this:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Now that looks tasty buddy..............wish some of you guys were here it would be amazing to have a week in Ghent Belgium.......what an amazing city.....and of course BEER:D:D:D

majorloser

majorloser

Sittin' here surfing the web and using a Dynaflex. These things will kill your forearms in just a few minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis