Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Craig. Right back at ya!

No big plans. A bit of work, some movie-watching, and hopefully some nice walks with the pooch up at the state park (I'm pretty excited to try out the new GPS).

How about yourself?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm going to go ski our one trail tomorrow until I hit mud. (so for like an hour). Then we're going to a local towns tree lighting and have some beverages.

I'll do some work as well but darn I really wish it would snow.:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going up into the attic. Hopefully I come back down the same way I went up.

Friday around here means the church ladies gather for some sort of Rosary business.
Believe it or not I can say 'been there done that' about this too.

... but you guys could probably tell that about me. :rolleyes: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am not a fan of Panera
I remember this thread. Yeah it was just a bunch of liberals in there anyway. All the conservatives were standing in line outside freezing there tukuses off hoping to get a whiff of Palin's panties. If you would quit drinking and smoking already like liberal Jesus wants you to you could afford a fancy cup of coffee you sinnin' ************. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember this thread. Yeah it was just a bunch of liberals in there anyway. All the conservatives were standing in line outside freezing there tukuses off hoping to get a whiff of Palin's panties. If you would quit drinking and smoking already like liberal Jesus wants you to you could afford a fancy cup of coffee you sinnin' ************. :eek: :D
I'm already preparing to thank Sensi after he starts the third Boring thread.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Eh, the liberals are using the conservatives money to pay for their coffee, rent, and hookers. Lets get back to the real topic, Palin's Panties...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm already preparing to thank Sensi after he starts the third Boring thread.
I think I covered like half the no-nos in the book there. Religion, politics, sexism and an attack of another member. :D

On an unrelated serious note I keep getting static shocks off my laptop. This is worrisome.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On an unrelated serious note I keep getting static shocks off my laptop. This is worrisome.
Is the laptop sitting on something that also shocks you? I'm wondering if maybe the laptop case in that area is conductive (I didn't look up that model) and that you're just being shocked because it's connected to something that would shock you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey would you guys stop talking about ***** for just a minute? :D

I plugged it into my new UPS toy and it still does it ... but evidently not when it's on battery power.

Adam, where was that that you helped me find the manual for this thing? I never read it. :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hey would you guys stop talking about ***** for just a minute? :D

I plugged it into my new UPS toy and it still does it ... but evidently not when it's on battery power.

Adam, where was that that you helped me find the manual for this thing? I never read it. :eek:
It's probably friction being generated between a body item and something else. I suggest you take of clothes until you find the culprit. Please do this with the Window shades closed and the video camera off this time. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Right here.

Does it spark you if you have it plugged straight into the wall and not into the UPS?
I had it plugged into a different surge suppressor. I'll see though when I come back out of the attic. Thanks, you all can go back to talking about male nudity now. Rick should be along any minute. :p :D

Oh, and thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis