Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
After putting it off for two or three days, I finally got around to mopping the floor today. I certainly won't be winning any medals at the Olympics, but I'm quite happy it's cleaner.

As for the grout, the most effective thing that I've found so far is probably the first that I tried years ago...Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I just hope to find something faster and more effective.
Back when I was a janitor I found two cleaners to be better than the rest for most jobs. Simple Green, and Fabuloso. Simple Green can clean nearly anything.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How's this for boring?

I had a dream last night that I was replying to a post in the boring thread. :eek:

Then, after I woke up, I continued to think about the best way to phrase the response. :eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Baking soda, lemon juice, and vinegar are the best cleaners you can use. And they are non toxic for you and your pet(s).

Hm...Giving cleaning tips...Yeah, I'm that bored. *SIGH*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Baking soda, lemon juice, and vinegar are the best cleaners you can use. And they are non toxic for you and your pet(s).
Thanks! I've read that. When I mopped yesterday, I used a 50/50 solution of hot water and white vinegar. I tried cleaning my grout with a water/baking soda paste (waited 15 minutes, then used a grout brush to scrub it off) to no avail. The Magic Eraser worked a lot better. However, I did use baking soda that had been in my fridge, so I'm going to buy a fresh box today and see if that does any better.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Thanks! I've read that. When I mopped yesterday, I used a 50/50 solution of hot water and white vinegar. I tried cleaning my grout with a water/baking soda paste (waited 15 minutes, then used a grout brush to scrub it off) to no avail. The Magic Eraser worked a lot better. However, I did use baking soda that had been in my fridge, so I'm going to buy a fresh box today and see if that does any better.
Try using toothpaste (seriously).

majorloser

majorloser

Shopping in any rural Georgia Walmart should be required for all anthropology majors.
You will leave the place with a new outlook on man's evolution (or de-evolution).

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Shopping in any rural Georgia Walmart should be required for all anthropology majors.
You will leave the place with a new outlook on man's evolution (or de-evolution).
I think it may be any Walmart, anywhere. We have the same thing in northern Indiana. I don't know what happens to people once they step inside Walmart, but damn. Just damn.......

According to Gov. Scott, there should be no anthropology majors. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, Walmart. They built one two miles away from my house a couple of years ago. I've lived and shopped around here for over 11 years, and I had never seen people in stores here that looked like the ones at Walmart the single time that I walked in there. Seriously, I wondered where they came from. They looked like Walmart shoppers everywhere. I'm not saying that I'm better than them, not at all - but you'd think that I would have seen people dressed that way around here at some point prior to that.

Now, since I myself walked into Walmart, maybe I'm one of them. Maybe people at Target look at me and think, "What the h*ll is that Walmart person doing here?" Nah, probably not. With my thinning hair, I just can't pull off the mullet and wife-beater ensemble anymore. :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I think it's pronounced "WalmartS" "I'm going to the Walmarts!"

Really? how many?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Finished adjusting 4 pages of inventory. Everything looks blurry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis