lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Had one of our local staunch republicans post in a local group the other day that qanon is a hoax foisted on us by the democrats....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He must be a hoot, unless he represents you. :D
He's a social acquaintance, but is pretty much on his own in our general group politically. He's especially fun when talking politics after he's had a few....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Had one of our local staunch republicans post in a local group the other day that qanon is a hoax foisted on us by the democrats....
Actually it is sad. Ask him what the Q stand for all those supporters displaying the Q and wearing them on clothing at his rallies, doctored videos? Democratic plants? If the latter, where is the staff removing them?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Actually it is sad. Ask him what the Q stand for all those supporters displaying the Q and wearing them on clothing at his rallies, doctored videos? Democratic plants? If the latter, where is the staff removing them?
Oh that sort of argument goes nowhere with this guy....he knows for sure what he "knows"....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
;):D
My mind is swirling what could be.
Don't be shy, tell us. You are among friends; we won't tell.
He gets quite animated about the usual crap the old conservative/republican crowd gets excited about....the usual. He just gets louder and more insistent while falling off his rocker....

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'll admit that when I first read this I was somewhat relieved to know that the U.S. is not the only country experiencing a wave of conspiracy-induced insanity.

Now I'm just dumbfounded that this idiocy apparently has such mass appeal. Why do people believe obviously false information from some unnamed idiot posting on the internet while simultaneously disbelieving verifiable facts?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'll admit that when I first read this I was somewhat relieved to know that the U.S. is not the only country experiencing a wave of conspiracy-induced insanity.

Now I'm just dumbfounded that this idiocy apparently has such mass appeal. Why do people believe obviously false information from some unnamed idiot posting on the internet while simultaneously disbelieving verifiable facts?

Um... people still believe pro wrestling is real.

Weekly World News was in print for almost 30 years.

UFO culture? Don't even go there :D

There's a portion of the population who are more inclined to believe things that are preposterous than those which seem reasonable.

Measles still prevails in the US because of a not insignificant number of our fellow citizens think vaccines are a method to inject Bill Gates microchips into the bloodstream.

Food for thought...

highfigh

highfigh

For a moment there I thought you meant the Republican Church :p
:)

When I was still involved with that church, it was mostly working class people with a few Doctors, lawyers and others until more people made a better living, but they usually don't switch denominations unless something makes them see it as necessary. My grandfather came from Europe and their congregation was mostly first and second generation Americans, which meant they were all working class but none of them would have considered leaving the Catholic church. I guess that has changed in come areas, but the Evangelical Lutheran church is usually where the wealthiest attend, in this area. One of their sayings- "It's OK to be wealthy".

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
He's a social acquaintance, but is pretty much on his own in our general group politically. He's especially fun when talking politics after he's had a few....
I bet. We have a few too.

Now if I only had a time machine. I'd love to ship them right back to the 1800's, where everything was 'perfect', according to them.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Oh that sort of argument goes nowhere with this guy....he knows for sure what he "knows"....
Thought it would come down to that. So, he cannot think on his own, it seems.
He gets quite animated about the usual crap the old conservative/republican crowd gets excited about....the usual. He just gets louder and more insistent while falling off his rocker....
Thanks. I will not tell anyone. Just between you and me. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Measles still prevails in the US because of a not insignificant number of our fellow citizens think vaccines are a method to inject Bill Gates microchips into the bloodstream.

Food for thought...
Those are nano chips, needle is too small in dia.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis