GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic

"The singer also had his brushes with heavy drug use. In 1983, while in his forties, Haggard "spun off pretty bad," he told GQ in 2012. After a bad breakup, he bought $2,000 of cocaine and holed up in his houseboat. "For about five months there, man, I had quite a party," he said."

Great, now I'm shopping for houseboats.

Last edited:
Timforhifi

Timforhifi

Full Audioholic
When trump was elected it felt like we stepped back 70 years in our country. When demon sperm is brought up and believed in now we’ve jumped back hundreds of years. What’s next? Catholic Church is going to start killing people in the name of god? Wait that’s still happening, meet qanon.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I feel like the reality show that is the US government just needs to be canceled. It's jumped the shark too many times.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I can't believe so many people believe this nonsense. I also can't believe someone elected one of them.
I think she is heading the the general election. We'll see if she gets elected or thrown out as a bad joke.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think she is heading the the general election. We'll see if she gets elected or thrown out as a bad joke.
If you're talking about Marjory Green, she's in a super-red district, a guaranteed win. A rabid squirrel with an (R) by its name would be a safe bet for that election in November.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If you're talking about Marjory Green, she's in a super-red district, a guaranteed win. A rabid squirrel with an (R) by its name would be a safe bet for that election in November.
So how do we go about getting this rabbid squirrel to run against her?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
We shoot rabid squirrels, don't we? The idiocy that has become the republicans is just amazing....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We shoot rabid squirrels, don't we? The idiocy that has become the republicans is just amazing....
Yeah, but they won't make policies that take away freedoms. Plus, it could double as Trump's hair.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
My mother told me Trump was the secret, illegitimate child of Winston Churchill. When I asked her if she was serious, she said "no" after an uncomfortably long amount of time.

1598497138007.png

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
As the old horror movie line goes ... They walk among us. o_O

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

When trump was elected it felt like we stepped back 70 years in our country. When demon sperm is brought up and believed in now we’ve jumped back hundreds of years. What’s next? Catholic Church is going to start killing people in the name of god? Wait that’s still happening, meet qanon.
The Catholic church is the only religion to do that? I did not know that.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The Catholic church is the only religion to do that? I did not know that.
No they don't but they sure got a lot of mileage out that Spanish Inquisition thingy. :D

Don't worry the Muslims, Hindu's, etc. will get their day in the sun too.

Religion is an equal opportunity employer. They all have their crazy a$$holes.

highfigh

highfigh

No they don't but they sure got a lot of mileage out that Spanish Inquisition thingy. :D

Don't worry the Muslims, Hindu's, etc. will get their day in the sun too.

Religion is an equal opportunity employer. They all have their crazy a$$holes.
Yeah, they did....

Killing in the name of God is one of the many reasons I left the RC church. Another is the fact that they preach about giving and they're one of the largest hoarders of wealth on the planet. They even use Swiss guards for the Vatican and Switzerland remained neutral during WWII. I guess they didn't want to take any kind of position against what was happening, eh?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis