Power conditioner, Yes or No?

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
It is a suggestion made by Gene as well, so I don’t think it’s very far fetched. I’m not talking about power conditioning only. But voltage regulation is crucial.

I mean all I am doing is asking questions and researching.

I haven’t bought anything yet, so I haven’t fallen into the rabbit hole quite yet lol
I’d just buy really good speakers and a good AVR and or AMPs

I have Panamax but bought them for 50 used

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
It is a suggestion made by Gene as well

I haven’t bought anything yet, so I haven’t fallen into the rabbit hole quite yet lol
O your in the Rabbit Hole.

And who's Gene what does he know?

Does this guy look like he knows anything about Audio
703908.jpg

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
Lo
O your in the Rabbit Hole.

And who's Gene what does he know?

Does this guy look like he knows anything about Audio
View attachment 41323
lolololololol. Well again as I’ve said before he has nothing to gain or lose by making suggestions to keep your equipment safe.

We all know you can fry your amp in many different ways.

So I am not trying to throw my investment down the drain. I see you’re on the same boat as someone who owns 2 of these devices[monster/belkin], or that belkin as you mentioned.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I forgot where I bought the Belkin but I paid nowhere near what it cost new ($800). And the Monster I bought on Woot for again a fraction of the cost of new

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
I forgot where I bought the Belkin but I paid nowhere near what it cost new ($800). And the Monster I bought on Woot for again a fraction of the cost of new

Oh what the f. I swear when I looked it up the day you said it it’s like 200 220.

The APC is 272 at office depot

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
I was just watching Gene's video on wiring speakers, it's a pretty old post from mar 2015.

After watching his video, I just noticed he actually had the same APC S15 unit I was talking about above in his rack with the bezel for cosmetics lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis