Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
301 1 33
It's actually cheap for an apartment in Lincoln Park. That's an expensive neighborhood in Chicago, but also one of the best places to live. I was a short walk to the zoo, the beach, and right off Clark Street, which has tons of restaurants, clubs, and venues as far as the eye can see. And if any of our friends here live in San Fran, Seattle, LA, NYC, I'm sure similar areas in those cities would be even more expensive.
I've always wanted to get up there for a visit, very interesting City. A friend of mine was from there we worked in the Gulf of Mexico together back in 2005. I sure do miss that dude. He wanted me to fly up with him, he goes man I have these two Lady's that works at a Hotel. Lol. We where on a Exxon platform in the Gulf had been out there for over 3 weeks he was our scaffold builder. Well when he didn't have anything to do, he would fish, well he pulled up this big ass shark one afternoon, Lol about a 10fter..man to see this guy wrestling that shark over the handrails to get it on the deck was the funny sh_$ I tell ya! He loved Chicago! Big Chicago Bears fan. Well he got that Shark on deck started hitting it with his hammer tell it died, thing was flopping and jumping all over the place it's mouth snipping at everything it could! Watching him fight with that shark was funny man I tell you!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
301 1 33
What's up with those TV evangelist ? They got this one scumbag Mike Murdock, he goes on to say if you want a blessing you have to give a seed gift wait for it a 1000 bucks! Or 58 bucks a month! Really!! What a scumbag! But yet the FCC let's these scammers on TV! Fool's send in money to this piece of s$$t!! That would be like Jesus going, oh I'll heal you but give me 50 bucks first. Just like all the other's, Jimmy Swaggart still conning people out of money. Why do people fall for this BS! When Jesus said, all you have to do is believe. Them dudes wear high dollar suits, drive expensive cars and live in million dollar homes.

highfigh

highfigh

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
3,130 9 12
So I moved into a apartment this passed January, well it's 4 apartments upstairs, they got this 68 year old Nut Chase, who has been here for something like 13 years. Well I found out that the other 3 apartments haven't been rented in a long time. Because of the Nut Chase in apartment #1. So far this dude has been making lewd comments stalking me when I go in and out of my apartment. I talked with the pizza place next door they told me he has been harassing any tenants that move in to the other apartments so people move out because of this nut case. I'm to the point of moving out myself before I do something I may regret. Any advice on how to handle this creep? The landlord knows full well how this nut chase is. From what I found out he is on probation already for harassment.
Record him making the comments- you have a smart phone, right? As long as one party knows a recording is being made, it's legal in most states. If you can get it on camera, even better.

If you want to do it covertly, Brickhouse sells all kinds of cameras that look like something else (sunglasses, a key fob, etc).

https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/...MI4tbpr4bp4QIVTf_jBx1bFgUSEAAYASAAEgJNZfD_BwE

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis