Play Room/inhouse Daycare

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Ah Mule don't talk so smart. I'll send my girlfriend down there to kick your butt on Wave Race.;) I suck at it, but she could probably show you a thing or two.
When you say X-Box, are you considering the 360? Our kids have the original system. For old farts like me who just want to tinker on it once and a while it works just fine.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
NomoSony said:
Ah Mule don't talk so smart. I'll send my girlfriend down there to kick your butt on Wave Race.;) I suck at it, but she could probably show you a thing or two.
When you say X-Box, are you considering the 360? Our kids have the original system. For old farts like me who just want to tinker on it once and a while it works just fine.
....yes, NomoSony, the 360....I've been told it has a great game where you race 4-wheelers on dirt....I love Wave Race with Nintendo 64....I run the girl against the three guys for the eight three-lap races at the expert level.....seldom, am I not on top of the podium at the awards ceremony......

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
....yes, NomoSony, the 360....I've been told it has a great game where you race 4-wheelers on dirt....I love Wave Race with Nintendo 64....I run the girl against the three guys for the eight three-lap races at the expert level.....seldom, am I not on top of the podium at the awards ceremony......
Ever play counter strike? (Half Life 2)

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
Ever play counter strike? (Half Life 2)

SheepStar
.....Sheep, if you're referring to Nintendo 64 games, I tried a few, and Wave Race was just shoulders above them to me.......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
....well, guys, it appears the camera is a priority....I just ordered two lenses....will get body when I can....I linked the 180mm the other day....one day I'll order that one....these are old Nikon F-Series manual-focus AIS lenses with HUGE outer objectives, now think compressed image-quality arriving at the rear exit pupil of the lens....more light is gathered, and they're easier to focus, sure, but hello image quality reducing down to exit the lens into the body....they're in great shape I was assured over the phone....I'm especially proud of the 85mm I just ordered....he held me pretty tough on the price of the 85mm since it is in showroom-new condition, but the 135mm, he gave it up....what's great about this, is back in the '70's, these Huge Fast lenses new, went for about 3 to 6 thousand, seriously....I remember one Nikon telephoto going for right at 10 thou....in the 70's....I'm proud to get both of these cheap....don't let the price on these links scare you....I didn't give near that....I knew I was going to go for two, and that brought "ask not, get not" back in play, haha.....

http://www.keh.com/shop/SHOWPRODUCT.CFM?CRID=13104939&SKID=NK06999029118N5&SID=newused&BID=NK&CID=06&SOID=N&curpic=0&dpsp=0

http://www.keh.com/shop/SHOWPRODUCT.CFM?CRID=13104939&SKID=NK06000079500N4&SID=newused&BID=NK&CID=06&SOID=N&curpic=0&dpsp=0

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
.....Sheep, if you're referring to Nintendo 64 games, I tried a few, and Wave Race was just shoulders above them to me.......
HalfLife 2 is graphics wise, leaps and bounds high then wave race. Its for xbox and PC.

Counter strike is an online terrorist vs counter terrorist FPS game. All the guns in the game are real, and they act and sound real.

Its a very fun game, and I have become addicted.

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
HalfLife 2 is graphics wise, leaps and bounds high then wave race. Its for xbox and PC.

Counter strike is an online terrorist vs counter terrorist FPS game. All the guns in the game are real, and they act and sound real.

Its a very fun game, and I have become addicted.

SheepStar
.....technology has been in an exposion for awhile, Sheep, but some things were done right at a certain level and time, and most likely won't ever again be as good, or lend the same quality on a commercial level....I'm tickled over this 85mm 1.4 F-Series lens coming.....here's a better view....click "enlarge image", then click it big, not using F-11....using the F-11 key makes my browser section fall too low, at least on this one.....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=37027&is=GREY&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I got called Saturday about noon to take a train to Van Buren....got back a few hours ago....you guys miss me?....huh?....be honest now......

.....warning, right here in River City....bbq sauce and CD mailings eminent.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....the camera's a priority at this point....just got in a 72mm Hoya Skylight/UV/lens-protection filter....I got two lenses comin' that will use that filter, well, one of 'em will, and I hate the place only had one for $19.95, and that's dirt-cheap for 72mm anything....got two Hoya circular polarizers comin' from Overstock.com....72mm to be used common among at least three telephoto lenses, and 52mm to be used common with the 50 normal F-1.4 and 35mm F-1.4....

.....here's what I used as my basis for choosing a camera body and lenses....image quality, image quality, and image quality....here's what swayed me toward getting the most megapixels possible, along with the links I'll give at the last....Canon currently makes a digital body that has 16 megapixels rating....you can't get one for less than about $7500....Kodak makes one that has 14 megapixels rating, and you can't get one of them for less than about $4500....Nikon slips in there next with a 12.4 megapixels rating, I read somewhere it's 12.87 actual, I don't know, and you can get that one for about $2100....that's the one I'm looking at....with the oversized manual F-Series lenses for pronounced image quality, I should do about as well as at least the Kodak 14, I hope.....

.....here's two comparison links....the first one compares a Fugi that claims 12.3 mp's, but is actually 6.1 quality....the other picture, on the left, is done by a Canon that was 8 mp's rated....the pictures are very small compared to the large picture they were taken from....in fact, they are like an English Pea-sized crop, from a picture 8 "feet" by 10 "feet", to be compared for image quality deterioration.....8 megapixels on the left, and Fugi on the right....when the link opens, hit the F-11 key on your keyboard to max your page....

http://www.linaeum.com/images/s3_20D.jpg

....this next one is comparing a 10.9 megapixel Canon, to the 14 mp Kodak....I hope to have the image quality of the Kodak with the oversized lenses....the higher the megapixels get, the image quality only gets better....the Kodak is on the right.....

http://www.linaeum.com/images/1ds_14n.jpg

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....this is scary for anyone who travels frequently by plane....an actual crack in a US Airways DC-9 window frame....fliers beware of the sub standard maintenance on the airplanes that you fly on....this is an actual crack that was found in the window frame on a DC-9....this could have caused a major in-flight problem....I sent this to a friend in aircraft certification to see what action the FAA could take on this problem......

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mulester77/detail?.dir=c101&.dnm=4a80re2.jpg&.src=ph

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
.....this is scary for anyone who travels frequently by plane....an actual crack in a US Airways DC-9 window frame....fliers beware of the sub standard maintenance on the airplanes that you fly on....this is an actual crack that was found in the window frame on a DC-9....this could have caused a major in-flight problem....I sent this to a friend in aircraft certification to see what action the FAA could take on this problem......

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mulester77/detail?.dir=c101&.dnm=4a80re2.jpg&.src=ph
Haha :D

SheepStar

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
Blob Lander

Blob lander is awesome. Its just like a game i had called Pegasus for commodor 64 ...but in colour.:D

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
bobbydigital said:
Blob lander is awesome. Its just like a game i had called Pegasus for commodor 64 ...but in colour.:D
Wow! I used to have a Commodore 64 too! :eek: I never played Pegasus, but the best games for me were the 'Last Ninja' series of games. :D They absolutely pushed the boat out and were way ahead of their time. It just goes to show that whilst fabulous graphics are cool, :cool: playability is the most important aspect of any game. Just look at Mario games; pretty basic in principle, but super addictive. :)

majorloser

majorloser

Blob Lander

This game will get me in trouble at work :mad:

How's it look when the boss is caught playing games?

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Buckle-meister said:
Wow! I used to have a Commodore 64 too!
Remember summer and winter games?

I broke soooo many joystics playing those games!!

I also had an Apple II...the best game was rescue raiders

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
I had Rambo for my commodor 64. It had a sweet soundtrack. Rambo even had the bandana on. it was on a floppy disk. HA!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis