Play Room/inhouse Daycare

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....guys, I'm going to ask this from my street corner, and may I inform you, I have four dozen snowballs with rocks as the cores made up, and within arm's reach.....

.....are the tweeters at ear level, in the downtown theater you pay 6 or 8 bucks to get into, so you can buy 6 or 8 dollar popcorn, and 6 or 8 dollar cokes?....do they have the speakers set up "for the chamber", "with your still getting a strong center no matter where you sit?".....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....boys, I ain't ignorin' ya'....I been busier than a set of jump-cables at a minority picnic workin' with this mixing of two loads of Nectar Of The Gods and pouring up the mixing in plastic bottles....mercy, the Earthquake 7....45 pound transformer....328 watts at 8, times 7....probably 675 at 4, times 7....and 2 ohm stable to say the least....no deal on the 7 though....a hard and fast price says they're gettin' it....can't wait to hear Earthquake's version of the 5 channel....also can't wait to hold and look at the Infinity small cannon elements....and lastly, but certainly not leastly, just made up that word leastly, a forty pound spool of 8 ga. SoundKing is about to ride in my area's Fedex truck....gonna' run that 8 ga. wire 35 foot to the mini-barns and cannons....hush, I know....it will be the prettiest speaker wire residing on this here planet......

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
.....back at the street corner.......if you want an avatar, and ain't got a clue, PM RJBudz or Brian....Sheep, you know how to work that picture down smaller for an avatar, and do that layers stuff in a photoshop?.....
Giving away my name are we? :p

Its ok, your not the only one who knows it.

And Yes, it is Brian, another Brian....

I put mine in Paint and made it smaller. Nothing special. Thats why it looks like junk.

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....just got back from going to work Thursday night to Van Buren, and was called to dogcatch two trains on into NLR that fell short the night before....appears as though I could go back out again before midnight tonight to Van Buren....when a guy on a regular turn lays off, an extra-board guy is called to fill the regular turn, and if there is not an extra-board guy available and marked up ok, me and Steve get called from the supplemental board that covers the extra-board....sorry if that was as clear as your choicest Turkish mud....anyhow, currently, NO ONE, out of 12, is marked up available on the extra-board, and won't be 'till midnight plus one minute, the turds....just kidding, the poor guys work themselves half to death except on holidays, and I applaud them wanting to be with their families on holidays....on the regular-turn board of conductors, currently the first seven turns are marked-up ok....that would get me past midnight as about 5 trains on the line-up appear will show before midnight....but, I'm afraid the regular-turn guys will drop like flies though, as midnight approaches......

.....like I said, the system is torn down right now, but I've been thinking about the Earthquake, digesting a total of about four hours of listening to it....the engineer I just worked with up and back, has a home theater with projector and two HSU 3's the turbo-thing can be added to....he and I talked home theater for about 10 hours of the 20 up and back, and he was wanting to see and read about the turbo for possible consideration for his HSU 3's....he said he had heard his would take the turbo, and he wanted to read about it....I told him someone posted a link to a very good coverage of the turbo....could anyone find and post that link here?....I will then send it to the engineer by email......

.....I can say this about the Earthquake amp....when using it to push the four speakers producing cable tv sound as background low-moderate level while I was online, the Earthquake had me turning around and looking at the speakers and smiling occassionally when certain musics would play and it would sound wonderful and realistic....at low moderate background levels....I'm not sure I "ever" heard the same effect with the K2's at that low moderate background level.....to me, that's a huge compliment to the only variable that made the low moderate tv-sound, sound different.....kinda' like the SVS 16-46 Plus's I had that made the neatest low rumbles during actually quiet parts....when I hooketh uppeth the system nexteth, I will resume where I left off with two days of Earthquake....tv, CD's, and DVD's....then cold-turkey with the K2's and see where I'm at....and, I'm pretty sure where I'm going to be.....and that's making a decision on whether to presence with a K2 from the rear presence speakers....may go try to sleep awhile, guys....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mulester7 said:
.....the engineer I just worked with up and back, has a home theater with projector and two HSU 3's the turbo-thing can be added to....he and I talked home theater for about 10 hours of the 20 up and back, and he was wanting to see and read about the turbo for possible consideration for his HSU 3's....he said he had heard his would take the turbo, and he wanted to read about it....I told him someone posted a link to a very good coverage of the turbo....could anyone find and post that link here?....I will then send it to the engineer by email.....
.....does anyone remember where the link and info on the HSU 3 add-on turbo was posted?.....

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
mulester7 said:
.....and never forget, you're the only one here I let call me mulie,...
I'll consider that my "Senior Discount". :)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Buckle-meister said:
Maybe Rjbutt meant Julie. After all, J's right next to M on a keyboard. :rolleyes:

Regards
Kisses, Robbie!! :<-() :eek:

Feliz Ano Nuevo to you, as well. (BTW, what is the traditional New Year celebration in your neck o' the woods? Shots of whisky and flaggons of suds until the first one falls over? LOL. If so...I'm coming over. ;) )

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
rjbudz said:
Kisses, Robbie!!
Shoot! First Alandamp proclaims his love for me, then you go blowing (let's not go there) kisses at me. Folk will be getting the wrong idea about me.

Regards

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Buckle-meister said:
Shoot! First Alandamp proclaims his love for me, then you go blowing (let's not go there) kisses at me. Folk will be getting the wrong idea about me.

Regards
Well, ya wear plaid skirts and your name is Robbie. :D

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
rjbudz said:
Well, ya wear plaid skirts and your name is Robbie. :D
....RJ, I heard Buckle is 6'4", weighs 320, and sprints up mountains when he's bored....we best not mess with a Scotsman from The Highlands.....

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mulester7 said:
....RJ, I heard Buckle is 6'4", weighs 320, and sprints up mountains when he's bored....we best not mess with a Scotsman from The Highlands.....
Just throw a little beer his way and hes no threat ;)

Now, us sweds, we have little pocket knifes, so be carful, we could build a house with one tool...

SheepStar

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
rjbudz said:
...what is the traditional New Year celebration in your neck o' the woods? Shots of whisky and flaggons of suds until the first one falls over?
Traditionally, one would go 'first-footing'. I went first-footing many years ago when I still lived in the Highlands (Glasgow, where I presently live, is in the Lowlands :(), but haven't gone for years now, as living in various cities doesn't particularly lend itself to getting to know one's community or indeed, neighbours.

Instead, I practice New Year whenever I meet up with friends! :D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
mulester7 said:
I don't think they grow them that big in Scotland, Mulie. (Mebbe he's an import?)

We Poles, well, we're known for.....um....er....we....uh....looking good riding horseback against Hitler's Panzers....:eek:...and losing our way on elevator trips.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....guys, I'm considering getting an X-Box video game system....I heard the game that's four-wheelers racing on dirt makes X-Box worth it....I'm behind times....I still run a little Nintendo 64 every now and then....Wave Race....anybody any good at that game?....warning....boys, come to my house and play 2-player Wave Race with me, and I'll eat your lunch and stomp the sack ya' brought it in....I've got two controllers and will let you use the newer one......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis