Play Room/inhouse Daycare

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
Where have you been Mule?

SheepStar
.....SheepStar, tie gangs have been on the West End where I run, replacing ties, for about a month now....this causes delayed trains to fall short, and the extra-board guys have been used up quickly to dogcatch trains on into both terminals....I have been working virtually every day for about three weeks....the tie gangs loaded up and left yesterday heading out West....things should get back to normal soon with me working about once every three weeks....thanks for asking, Sheep.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Gentlemen, along with working virtually every day for a month just past, came a feeling of being overly stressed indeed....I luckily discovered a sure-fire legitimate and simple test for identifying excessive stress levels back about four years ago....the test is accepted and endorsed by the American Association of Psychology, the American Association of Psychiatry, and was first released by Dr. H. Kirtley in 1993....this is on the level, Guys....when you click on the link, max your screen with the F11 key, and be careful to slowly read every word on the first page, I say again, slowly reading every word is most important to the testing....then, be equally careful to follow any specific instructions you will find toward the bottom of the initial page....this is most important to taking the test, and you need to approach the test with calmness and a deliberate attitude of dedicated compliance....even the silly little battleship-figure you will see, ingeniously figures into the actual testing once you click to begin, and I will say you need to notice the battleship-figure carefully for a few seconds....that's all I will say, as not to taint your results....good luck, Guys, and I wish your results to be most favorable....these are trying times and aids like this luckily came into being, and are meant to help us......

http://webpages.charter.net/hkirtley/stress

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
Same, All this time..... :rolleyes:

SheepStar
.....Sheep and NomoSony, I was so stressed out one time, I took the test and seen two Big Bird chickens....two days later, I was naked in a tower with a high powered rifle.....

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
two days later, I was naked in a tower with a high powered rifle.....
I'll be trying to get that image out of my head for several days.

majorloser

majorloser

mulester7 said:
.....Sheep and NomoSony, I was so stressed out one time, I took the test and seen two Big Bird chickens....two days later, I was naked in a tower with a high powered rifle.....

Hey, you ever thought about entering politics? You're way over qualified :D

(At the very least you could get a government job)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
majorloser said:
Hey, you ever thought about entering politics? You're way over qualified :D

(At the very least you could get a government job)
.....Major, my first day at Rock Island-Little Rock back in 1979, I felt I was home....I have proudly always been considered a hard worker, but when I received my first paycheck from Rock Island, I thought about what I had to do to earn that much money, and I KNEW I was home....a railroad job, considering the pay and the benefits, is hard to beat....

majorloser

majorloser

mulester7 said:
.....Major, my first day at Rock Island-Little Rock, I felt I was home....I have proudly always been considered a hard worker, but when I received my first paycheck from Rock Island, I thought about what I had to do to earn that much money, and I KNEW I was home....a railroad job, considering the pay and the benefits, is hard to beat....
So now you just get naked in the cab and shoot while you roll down the tracks :eek:

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
majorloser said:
So now you just get naked in the cab and shoot while you roll down the tracks :eek:
.....I dare not touch that one with a ten foot pole.....

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
mulester7 said:
.....Gentlemen, along with working virtually every day for a month just past, came a feeling of being overly stressed indeed....I luckily discovered a sure-fire legitimate and simple test for identifying excessive stress levels back about four years ago....the test is accepted and endorsed by the American Association of Psychology, the American Association of Psychiatry, and was first released by Dr. H. Kirtley in 1993....this is on the level, Guys....when you click on the link, max your screen with the F11 key, and be careful to slowly read every word on the first page, I say again, slowly reading every word is most important to the testing....then, be equally careful to follow any specific instructions you will find toward the bottom of the initial page....this is most important to taking the test, and you need to approach the test with calmness and a deliberate attitude of dedicated compliance....even the silly little battleship-figure you will see, ingeniously figures into the actual testing once you click to begin, and I will say you need to notice the battleship-figure carefully for a few seconds....that's all I will say, as not to taint your results....good luck, Guys, and I wish your results to be most favorable....these are trying times and aids like this luckily came into being, and are meant to help us......

http://webpages.charter.net/hkirtley/stress
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

As always you have done an excellant job of making my laugh of the day.

PS: Where do I sign up for the 3 year vacation?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
And possibly a sticky saying Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho.
Or the family guy version

"Mekka Lekka Hi, Mekka Lekka, oh god I hate you" :D

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
An old Cherokee Indian is teaching his grandson about
life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,
arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies,
false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope,
serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy,
generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you -and inside
every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then
asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
mulester7 said:
...I found this very interesting...
Yes, it is interesting. I'd never heard of such a material before I read your link.

Sheep said:
We should build houses out of that stuff!
Negative. :D If Aerogel is essentially glass it'll have similar properties, namely compressive strength greater than that of steel but negligible tensile strength by comparison. It'll also tend to fail in a sudden brittle as opposed to ductile manner, the latter of which helps give warning of imminent collapse.

Looks cool though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis