Play Room/inhouse Daycare

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Very funny Mule. I specially like the way it leads up to the next thing.

This is one I would have a major problem with, all the time, and never gain any points.
But return with beer. (-15)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Mule,

That was great, really funny. Keep it coming my man.

Jaxvon,

Its just you:p

Personally, I think dancing by yourself, not slow dancing, is for attention whores, and sexually frustrated people. :rolleyes:

Sheep

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
First time, 49
second time, 50
Third time, the ball went inside one of the brown wooden dividers and now is stuck...:confused: :rolleyes:

Sheep
.....haha, Sheep, you've just got to work out that golf game....I can walk up cold after months, and get in the 20's the first time, and the lower 20's the second....no big deal though, when you work out the bounce points and how hard to hit it.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mulester7 said:
....FYI, scented candles in mason jars that don't play....I have ordered some, you may want to....about 40 scents to choose from......

http://welcomehomescents.com/overture/
.....guys, I've got six quart-size coming in actual Mason Jars....the charge hit my account two days ago, the 27th....scented candles that actually put out scent are expensive, and not to be found at WallyWorld....I'm a little excited about them showing up about Tues-Wed....I'll report when they show and I try them....definitely WAF for the ole' HT, guys....I'm most anticipant of the Cinnamon Bun selection....I talked to the guy over the phone before I ordered, and he said it's just like you are at a Cinnabon outlet in a Philadelphia mall....the Amish Friendship Bread scent has my wonderment, also....and the Victorian Rose, Apple Cinnamon, Black Cherry, and Honeysuckle, haha....will report....PS....I searched the list closely, and, dad-gummit, they just didn't have the scent, "Mother-Ship Blowing Up".....

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I guess I'll stick this one on this thread....Sheep and I were PM'ing today, and he sent me this one....I'm sure he wouldn't mind my posting it....great links....this is Vancouver, Canada, not that far from where Sheep lives....the section of town where the steam-powered clock is located, is named Gastown....the shot of Canada Place is especially neat....

Quote:
.....I remember Vancouver having a sizable body of water, and remember seeing what I thought was a tugboat out in it....could it have been a tugboat?....is Vancouver a port on a river or lake, that has a river inlet or outlet?.....

Yes, Vancouver's port has tugboats, many of them. You must have seen Canada Place. Its a huge long building that has big white sails on the top.

I got some links for you to see.
This is the clock I was talking about. Also has info on Gastown
http://www.vancouver.com/whattoseedo/activities/gastown/index.htm

This is a picture of Canada Place. Its under contruction, I think its being extended.
http://www.tsi.bc.ca/albums/cruise/Canada_Place.jpg

SheepStar

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Here we call them Sails.

Its imagery, representing the galleons of the past.

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, with the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, Mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a tiny quiet voice, "Mithter, I weally don't think my python gives a thit."

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mulester7 said:
....FYI, scented candles in mason jars that don't play....I have ordered some, you may want to....about 40 scents to choose from......

http://welcomehomescents.com/overture/
.....a follow-up....guys, these homemade candles in Mason jars are excellent....they put off scent as well as could be done, as per ALL I have ever tried, and I've bought some expensive ones in the past....I especially like the Amish Friendship Bread, Cinnamon Bun, and Black Cherry.....compared to ANYTHING you would buy somewhere else, these are very good....and very slow burning....mule approves......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....well, the initial takedown is close on this load of ""Nectar Of The Gods" Painting And Sopping B-B-Q Sauce For Dead Chickens"....this load is it....will add the baker's grade honey and light brown sugar when the initial load with filler-double-boiled-down ketchup added cools....I'll be proud to be associated with this load....some of you got some coming.....you'll be glad to know I went light on the ground possum toenails......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....we had a cookout one night when I was back in the yard switching, and I brought my sauce, Nectar Of The Gods....I sopped up a drumstick heavy with my sauce, and handed it to a guy....as I held it out, some sauce dripped on a guy's head sitting down....guys, his tongue likta' beat his brains out tryin' to get to that sauce, and the poor guy had to be taken to the hospital overnight.....

.....pre-edit....we've covered this before....would I lie?........

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mule...

jees. What would your "god" think if he saw you looking at this? :) ;)

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
mule...

jees. What would your "god" think if he saw you looking at this? :) ;)

SheepStar
.....my God has a sense of humor, Sheep....that was hilarious....looked like something I would get hanked into doing at an earlier age....you ever get hanked into doing something nutty by friends?......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis