PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow, I am not too sure I like the sound of that. What are you getting at? :eek:;):D
Yikes :eek: That sure didnt sound Wright did it lol Let me RE-PHRASE ... I was calling out all the wood grain lovers and naturalists :D

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Kind of lost track on where "we're" at on this debate, but SVS has a 2 ultras in "B" stock. 1 piano black and the other is a Rosenut {$1429} with FREE shipping. Both have fabric grill, metal can be ordered later, of course. Still haven't ordered my grill yet, kind of like all exposed like. ;)

Matt34

Matt34

A hundred and sixty posts about what texture to order? Man have we fallen a few steps here.

:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Check out SVS's new walnut veneer. It's absolutely gorgeous.
That is just downright stunning! My jaw actually dropped when I saw it. Thanks for linking to it, Dave. For the life of me, I can't find it by just going to their website. Kudos on the nice find!

Last edited by a moderator:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
That is just downright stunning! My jaw actually dropped when I saw it. Thanks for linking to it, Dave. For the life of me, I can't find it by just going to their website. Kudos on the nice find!
i'm ordering a pair now!

OMG walnut Ultras

TheFactor

TheFactor

You guys are just cruel , there is no Walnut :mad: :D and yes I fell for it hook line and sinker......clicky clicky and nothing :p and Dave your at the top of my list and its not my Christmas list either and the same goes for your alias Tater :p:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, a cruel prank. I see. I got duped too, not as bad as you but duped none the less. Way to go ... Dave.

:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i clicked it and saw walnut ... :)

i got excited too ... and thought for a microsecond about banning dave. but figured, if i fell for it ... everybody else should too

TheFactor

TheFactor

i clicked it and saw walnut ... :)

i got excited too ... and thought for a microsecond about banning dave. but figured, if i fell for it ... everybody else should too
:p I thought you were on my side Mike.......... suddenly I feel all alone :D

strube

strube

I noticed a lighter blue, and my post got deleted by some moderator ;) (who was also in on the prank) so I didn't break the prank too early, fair enough. Then the color of the "link" was fixed. Now that it is all over, I suppose I will point and laugh at Alex because I can :D.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Kind of lost track on where "we're" at on this debate, but SVS has a 2 ultras in "B" stock. 1 piano black and the other is a Rosenut {$1429} with FREE shipping. Both have fabric grill, metal can be ordered later, of course. Still haven't ordered my grill yet, kind of like all exposed like. ;)
Thanks for the update my friend , atleast your not out to get me to ;) :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You guys are just cruel , there is no Walnut :mad: :D and yes I fell for it hook line and sinker......clicky clicky and nothing :p and Dave your at the top of my list and its not my Christmas list either and the same goes for your alias Tater :p:D
How else was I supposed to drag this out until the end of the month? It's all fun and games until we see a pic of an Ultra in you living room.:p

PS, it was a team effort because I'm not real good at this interweb type of stuff. Getting Alex was an unexpected bonus.

Now time to thank my co-conspirators.

TheFactor

TheFactor

How else was I supposed to drag this out until the end of the month? It's all fun and games until we see a pic of an Ultra in you living room.:p

PS, it was a team effort because I'm not real good at this interweb type of stuff. Getting Alex was an unexpected bonus.

Now time to thank my co-conspirators.
I know you had good intentions , I think :D

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
I clicked it also, * lowers head in shame * but only like 12-13 times. :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis