PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
You're not blond are you? I learned that from a "how to confuse a blond" joke. Looks like cheerleaders>TheFactor.:p
Ha Ha Actualy my hair is more of a Walnut color :p :D but I have been accused of being blond before and I ondt NKOW yhw :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

BTW I think i've decided on the Walnut finish, My Pb12 is going back saturday to make room for the Ultra "maybe" , although I did find a spanking new in the box/crate Velodyne dd15 for 1900 or obo plus shipping i've been eye balling :D oh and a Digm servo 15 v2 around the same price .

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
BTW I think i've decided on the Walnut finish, My Pb12 is going back saturday to make room for the Ultra "maybe" , although I did find a spanking new in the box/crate Velodyne dd15 for 1900 or obo plus shipping i've been eye balling :D oh and a Digm servo 15 v2 around the same price .
I don't have the specs to back this up, but I'm fairly certain the Ultra will out perform both of those subs, based on what I've read on-line. The Ultra is more on par with the DD18...

TheFactor

TheFactor

I don't have the specs to back this up, but I'm fairly certain the Ultra will out perform both of those subs, based on what I've read on-line. The Ultra is more on par with the DD18...
:eek:Wow thats pretty amazing I didnt figure that ... I knew the pb13 was a strong sub but I thought the others having over a 1000watts would be stronger and a 15 inch woofer ...but im rookie so what do I know :eek:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Well Ive been listening to my PB12 and its been so impressive I think im going to stick with SVS :) I can only imagine how happy i'll be with the PB13 . I almost was thinking about The Digm servo 15 and the Velodyne dd15 because my local hi end audio shop was saying for a commercial sub there pretty much unbeatable but I guess he hasn't met the Ultra yet :D and of course because he doesn't sell them that would make sense he'd feel that way although he's been pretty honest to me so far and told me I'd be very happy with my Digms studio's which I have beyond words . Anyway I decided to stay loyal To SVS and my SVS family here :) My PB12 is going back tomorrow so I'll be without a "real" sub for a few weeks :( I sure Hope the new walnut finish will look good ;)

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
A hundred and sixty posts about what texture to order? Man have we fallen a few steps here.

:p
Man we have to have something fun to talk about :D All this technical talk all the time, just starts to hurt the head. ;)

TheFactor

TheFactor

How does the Epic Conquest compare, I was just checking them out on there website and they look pretty wicked...18" with a 1000 watts and 200 pounds :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
How does the Epic Conquest compare, I was just checking them out on there website and they look pretty wicked...18" with a 1000 watts and 200 pounds :eek:
It only comes in Bedliner Black. Sort of defeats the purpose of this thread, doesn't it?

TheFactor

TheFactor

It only comes in Bedliner Black. Sort of defeats the purpose of this thread, doesn't it?
YA but I can always start another one as long as it doesnt start a epic-demic :p and after all tb was one of my first choices...... sooo I take it the conquest is a pretty good performer ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I would advise you to check out the dimensions on that cabinet and cogitate a little bit on how that's going to fit in your room. 36"H x 22"W x 30"D.

TheFactor

TheFactor

I would advise you to check out the dimensions on that cabinet and cogitate a little bit on how that's going to fit in your room. 36"H x 22"W x 30"D.
Thanks Dave :) Yes I know its a huge cabinet for sure and its not pretty imo either but it does appear to be a power house . But I really feel that its more than I need if indeed it does go a little deeper . I truly beleive that the PB13 is more than enough for me . I think SVS is more proven with more reviews ect and I really like SVS. The quailty, the looks, customer service appears to be good and just about everything . Sso im going to stick with them. Also along with it being a excellent performer its well rounded I think being good for music , HT and in the looks department I think its a great looking sub. I just saw the epic conquest and thought it was pretty impressive . Besides they dont make it in Walnut :) Im sticking with SVS for sure thats what I've wanted since last year and im going to stick with my first choice. Well my pb12 is going back today:( so I better start getting everything together to make room for Ultra :D Btw thanks again for your input :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Sweet! Now we need to get you on a big-boy bike........ :eek::D:eek:
:eek: :D Ha Ha If I didnt like the Yamaha R1 so much and previously own one I would of came out guns a blazing :p But I like you and your bike so im going to just give you the dude knod and smile :cool: but dont under estimate the power of the Honda cbr 1000 rr I already spanked my buddy twice at the track on his new GXR 1000 :p :) I must say though I Think the R1 in the color blue you have and year is is one of the sexiest bad a.s.s bikes out there :cool: next to mine of course : )

TheFactor

TheFactor

Funny how you chose the word "input" instead of "assistance".:D:D:D

I can't imaging I was much help but I had a good time at your expense.:D:D:D
Input is easier for me to spell thus not having to use spelling check makes it a good exchange :p :D but thankyou for your "assistance" btw copy and paste works just as good as spell check if you have a good source :D and your constructive assistance is always welcome even though my penguins may disagree :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis