Outlaw Audio Black Friday

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
You can stack them, and thus far I have never felt them get more than just slightly warm. I do not cool them.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
And any ground loop hum show up that wasnt there prior when you added them?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I have none evident in my home, before or after installing the amps.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
How are your amps doing now? Does anyone have any idea what outlaw is doing for black friday this year?
2 yrs in, still solid. No issues with the amps.

I have not seen an email blast from them for Black Friday 2020.

A

audiophool7878

Junior Audioholic
And like that:
Will you possibly let me know if you hear anything about a memorial day sale? I cant believe they completely removed the bundle discount for the 2220. They must really be struggling. Also Emotiva changing from 5 to 3 year warranties. Lots of yikes at the moment.

Anyway, thanks Ryan

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I wouldn't consider it struggling, necessarily... lets face it, discounts encourage purchasing. :)
That said, for Outlaw, supply chain issues could be a real concern, and it has been noted that many companies, not just Outlaw, have made pricing adjustments in light of the issues resulting from the Pandemic.

I did not know about the Emo Warranty. That says "struggling" to me much more than doing away with a discount. Every time I considering looking at something from them, another red flag pops up.

Regardless, if I see a blast from Outlaw, I will share.

A

audiophool7878

Junior Audioholic
I wouldn't consider it struggling, necessarily... lets face it, discounts encourage purchasing. :)
That said, for Outlaw, supply chain issues could be a real concern, and it has been noted that many companies, not just Outlaw, have made pricing adjustments in light of the issues resulting from the Pandemic.
Fair enough

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis