Now Until February 8th Outlaw Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The 5000 amp B-stock for only $500 shipped! Holy smokes that is a good deal! :):):) Just saying..........

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not seeing the 5000 Bstock for $500. Says $550. Still a good deal though

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not seeing the 5000 Bstock for $500. Says $550. Still a good deal though
Alex, it is still showing $499 w/free shipping on my part. Try to add it to the cart and see what it says. It clearly says $499 in the cart as well. That's weird........

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just took a couple screenshots, but I’m having trouble posting them from my ipad.

https://imgur.com/gallery/O9VaV
Alex just go to the Outlaw home page and click "Promotions" and you will clearly see it. They have the Model 5000 B-stocks for $499 w/free shipping. Even the RR 2160 stereo receivers for $699 shipped as well. Here is a link to the home page:

http://www.outlawaudio.com/

When you click the "Promotions" tab here is what you get:

https://www.outlawaudio.com/mofcart/febpromo.html

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I see it now. Kinda silly that you have to click on promotions in order to get the price and that it wasn’t just changed on the B-Stock page. Anywho, ordered one :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I see it now. Kinda silly that you have to click on promotions in order to get the price and that it wasn’t just changed on the B-Stock page. Anywho, ordered one :D
Hey, silly or not a good deal is a good deal......LOL!!! :D:D:D Congrats on the purchase! Lucky you!

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks. I think it will be perfect since it’s only going to be used for surround channels. I’m making the move to Atmos/DTSX/Auro 3D so I needed 5 more channels of amplification. Should be good times.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks. I think it will be perfect since it’s only going to be used for surround channels. I’m making the move to Atmos/DTSX/Auro 3D so I needed 5 more channels of amplification. Should be good times.
Alex, when you can some pics would be nice once you get it all setup. As you very well know, we all love pics. Especially, from someone that knows exactly what he is doing. Looking forward to it. Good luck as it sounds like you much to do. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Alex, when you can some pics would be nice once you get it all setup. As you very well know, we all love pics. Especially, from someone that knows exactly what he is doing. Looking forward to it. Good luck as it sounds like you much to do. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil
I'll definitely post some pics. Geez that was fast, it'll already be here tomorrow. Only problem is no one will be home to sign for it. Hopefully fedex leaves me a signature thing to sign. We shall see.

Idk if I know what I'm doing lol If you look at my mini HT room right now it sure doesn't look like it :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'll definitely post some pics. Geez that was fast, it'll already be here tomorrow. Only problem is no one will be home to sign for it. Hopefully fedex leaves me a signature thing to sign. We shall see.

Idk if I know what I'm doing lol If you look at my mini HT room right now it sure doesn't look like it :D
I certainly can relate.......LOL!!! BTW, did you see if you can make arrangements to go pick it up at the hub? Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. Looking forward to the pics. Good luck Alex!

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I certainly can relate.......LOL!!! BTW, did you see if you can make arrangements to go pick it up at the hub? Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. Looking forward to the pics. Good luck Alex!

Cheers,

Phil
Not sure, the Fedex depot is over an hour away. Hopefully they redeliver and leave the signature thing on the door. So maybe tomorrow.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Not sure, the Fedex depot is over an hour away. Hopefully they redeliver and leave the signature thing on the door. So maybe tomorrow.
Too bad it is not closer. Mine is only about 18-miles away. Have had to go pick packages up there from time to time. Hopefully, you will get it soon.

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Too bad it is not closer. Mine is only about 18-miles away. Have had to go pick packages up there from time to time. Hopefully, you will get it soon.

Cheers,

Phil
UPS is like that to me but for whatever reason Fedex is super far away which is annoying

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
UPS is like that to me but for whatever reason Fedex is super far away which is annoying
It is the exact opposite for me. That is, the UPS hub is about 30-miles away whereas the FED EX hub is only about 18......LOL!!!! I am sure you will get the 5000 soon.

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There’s no rush. I just ordered the speakers. Two pairs of bookshelves and an in ceiling.

Gunny

Gunny

Junior Audioholic
There’s no rush. I just ordered the speakers. Two pairs of bookshelves and an in ceiling.
Careful. They won't keep reattempting. I always waive the signature requirements and ask my neighbor to grab my packages when I'm not home. Fedex even claimed to have delivered a package when they had not at one point. I had to file a claim and they were about to have to reimburse me when it magically showed up on my doorstep. Even then they were completely unaware. They are not the Fedex of old.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Careful. They won't keep reattempting. I always waive the signature requirements and ask my neighbor to grab my packages when I'm not home. Fedex even claimed to have delivered a package when they had not at one point. I had to file a claim and they were about to have to reimburse me when it magically showed up on my doorstep. Even then they were completely unaware. They are not the Fedex of old.
FedEx wouldn’t let me waive the signature requirement digitally and I haven’t set up my printer yet at home to print out the signature waiver. It’s fine though, they left the signature tag and I left the printed release as well, so at least one of those should survive until the FedEx guy shows up :D

I think both UPS and FedEx can both be equally sketchy these days. Just depends on your driver, at least for the home stretch.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis