Once again: what are you listening to now?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Heard this the other day on Sirius. Just DL'd it. One of the best covers I've heard.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w4oZXfrf18Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w4oZXfrf18Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
I've got that CD...It is an excellent cover.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns - CD.

I miss Faith No More. They have quite a few great covers. I like this one too (not sure what that video has to do with it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Chris Rea's Hofner Blue Notes. There are no cuts on youtube to link and as far as I know you can't buy it anymore but beautiful moody bass. As far as I know it's the only album that he did like this.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Heard this the other day on Sirius. Just DL'd it. One of the best covers I've heard.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w4oZXfrf18Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w4oZXfrf18Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
I ordered that CD in or around $12.00. I'll be picking it up next week sometime. :) Thanks.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Mozart Piano Concertos No 14, 15 on CD

Finally got my hands on some Lonnie Johnson (blue artist) "Living Room Sessions" on CD

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Heineken in hand, I figured it was time to dust off my cones at +5 db with a little Primus "Pork Soda"

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Metric "Fantasies" on CD

Cult "Pure Cult" on CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Von Bondies "Love Hate And Then There's You" on CD

It was a good music listening night last night. :)

South Park's addition of "Pale Pride" another song off this amzing album

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Cult "Pure Cult" on CD

I pull that one out every once in a while too. I was listening to it about a month ago on one of my 3hr drives up north. Great CD for road trips :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am not that old and I didn't even know that the Damned's version was a cover (but it does not surprise me that it is a '60 song). I like it:

and the Damned's cover (poor quality):

I've been listening to this album a lot lately. The remaster that was done in 2009 is great.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I pull that one out every once in a while too. I was listening to it about a month ago on one of my 3hr drives up north. Great CD for road trips :)
I find its a great motivational CD while on a treadmill ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... a nod for The Cult. :cool:

I went to a record store ... again.

The guy running the store was playing some Curved Air off his computer and just burned me a copy but wouldn't take any money for it so I had to buy something else ... :rolleyes:

The other score was a shaded dog LSC ... oh yeah. Some Boston Pops/Arthur Fielder LSC-2747. I liked Mancini's version of Peter Gunn better. :rolleyes:

... my version on vinyl just sounds sleazier in a 60's coffee house the sexual revolution is about to be sparked right now sorta way. :D

... and the whole time I been getting this post together Vivaldi's 4 seasons has been playing on and off ... I'm pretty sure it's winter, no ... late fall.

chesbak

chesbak

Audioholic Intern
Thrice - Illusion Of Safety
Thrice - Artist In The Ambulance
Thrice - Vheissu
Poison The Well - You Come Before You
Poison The Well - Tear From The Red
Poidon The Well - Opposite of December
Blood Brothers - Crimes
Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island Burn
Death By Stereo - Into The Valley Of Death
System Of A down - Hypontize
Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire
Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Thats my regulars, most of them are from a long time ago, they are just so good, I always listen to them.

SheepStar
PS - PM me for a listen
Hypnotize twice.... LOL

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis