Once again: what are you listening to now?

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
In the player right now is one of our local bands that does "big city country music"...The Herd of Main Street. Their CDs are pretty good. If you are familiar with Baltimore, you know that you don't get much more urban than the setting of Joe Squared, a pizza and beer place on North Avenue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBX5rYfpdCk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Dead 60s "The Dead 60s" on CD
Cuff The Duke "Cuff The Duke" on CD

TapeMaster

TapeMaster

Audioholic
I haven't played albums in a long long time Got several stacks of LP's Doors,Foghat,AC/DC,Foreigner too many to list. Just got out my 8-track Collection very very small and ebayed a Realistic to play them on. All Classic Rock Foghat,J Geils,Nugent,James Taylor,Cheap Trick,CCR

Last edited:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

I haven't played albums in a long long time Got several stacks of LP's Doors,Foghat,AC/DC,Foreigner too many to list. Just got out my 8-track Collection very very small and ebayed a Realistic to play them on. All Classic Rock Foghat,J Geils,Nugent,James Taylor,Cheap Trick,CCR
My god,,, an 8 track? Didn't all those tapes end up along the side of the road after they were yanked out of the player and the tape got all strung out?

jp_over

jp_over

Full Audioholic
From Dr. Mark AKA TLS Guy, "CD from a concert given by the Grand Forks Master Chorale at Holy Family Catholic Church Grand Forks ND in May of 1984...the concert was recorded by Dr F, Mark Carter for radio Broadcast."

Track 1: - Te Deum. W.A. Mozart.
Track 2: - Vera Langores. Victoria.
Track 3: - Ave Maria. Victoria.
Track 4: - O Heiland Reis. Johannes Brahms.
Track 5: - Ave Verum Corpus. Franz Lizt,
Track 6: - Beautiful Savior. Emelius Chrsitianson.
Tracks 7-19: - Magnificat. J. S. Bach.

Astoundingly beautiful & moving performance.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Robert Palmer "Best Of" on CD
Eric Clapton "Clapton" on CD a 2010 release.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes "Fragile" on vinyl. One of my all time favourite albums. Its a well recorded album

Metric "Live It Out" on CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Mozart Violin Concertoes No. 1 in B-flat major, K. 207 both on CD
No. 2 in D major, K. 211

Metric "Fantasies" on CD

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Pink Floyd "The Wall" Live at Earls Court, what else is new.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

The music of the moment is the Kings of Leon, Come Around Sundown. I like the music and the recording is almost good except for the obscene level of peak limiting compression. Why do so many bands do that? A loud drum beat or guitar note temporarily sucks all the air out of an otherwise decent recording. That said, otherwise I like the CD.

B

BWG707

Audioholic
The Keith Emerson Band featuring Marc Bonilla. The same Keith Emerson from Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Constantines "Kessington Height" on CD
Robert Plant "Band of Joy" on CD. 3 maybe 4 good songs. The rest is filler

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Butterfield Blues Band "Life Is Sweet Nice To Meet You" on vinyl
Joe Satriani "Flying In A Blue Dream" on CD

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief

Jake Shimabukuro
Peace Love Ukulele
Ok guys, if you want something different that's very well recorded... UKULELE MUSIC!!!! Yes that's right... Trust me. This is a great add to the music library. Bohemian Rhapsody is pretty cool sounding on a ukulele!
Click below to listen to samples.

http://jakeshimabukuro.com/music/peace_love_ukulele/

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis