Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming a 90s country playlist today on amazon. Wow, I heard some great songs including Seminole Wind by Jon Anderson and My Maria by Brooks and Dunn. Haven't heard those in a while. Many others. I do like having a decent streamer.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 1970s blues. Roy Gaines doing TBone Walker. Great stuff with a good recording.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections. I'm visiting my daughter and using my old system that that I gave to them to use. Music is being streamed from my tablet via bluetooth to a bluetooth/stereo adapter which is connected one of the RX-v1800'S input. I'm still amazed how good those original PSB Alpha's sound.

IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Back to listening to
IMG_3091.jpeg

Beck, Bogert and Appice. Recently released 4 CD set from 73 and 74 tour. Streaming on Qobuz but may add to my Christmas wish list. 1st cut Superstition appropriate for Halloween.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 90s country. Brooks and Dunn Jon Anderson, etc. Good stuff.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Streaming Jimi Hendrix while watching the Steelers-Titans Thursday night game. Band of Gypsies - the 50th anniversary edition and
IMG_3128.jpeg

Songs for Groovy Children: the Fillmore East Concerts. The 4 shows from 12/31/69 and 1/1/70. Also the Jimi Hendrix Experience (Deluxe Reissue) boxed set. When the weather turns cold Jimi brings the heat. Also a great version of Do You Feel Like We Do by Warren Haynes.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw them live opening for Evanescence. Good show, they were good live. I still find it funny how different some of their songs are lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Goodness me those glorious synthesizers. I'm an 80s baby, but this is '78. The sound appears to be enhanced too.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Jimi Hendrix Experience live at the Hollywood Bowl. Just released today from their tour in 1967. They opened for the Monkees to start their 1st US tour but only lasted 9 Shows. Imagine the reaction of the Monkees’ Teeny bopper fans seeing Hendrix wail as the opening act. Opened for the Mamas and the Papas for this show. A decent recording for the time. I Can’t get enough Jimi.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis