Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Robin Trower‘s Twice Removed From Yesterday 50th anniversary edition. All the music I like is coming out in 50th anniversary editions. If I didn’t know better I’d think I was getting old. Is Father Time trying to tell me something.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Robin Trower‘s Twice Removed From Yesterday 50th anniversary edition. All the music I like is coming out in 50th anniversary editions. If I didn’t know better I’d think I was getting old. Is Father Time trying to tell me something.
Been a Robin Trower fan since the '70s. He was one of the first who played enough lead guitar instrumental albums, while other bands could be a bit limited/stingy with it. Later, it would be SRV, Satch, Vai and others that would scratch that itch.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Hope they do something special for the Bridge of Sighs 50th anniversary. It’s My favorite Robin Trower and one of my all-time favorite albums. Rare that every song on an album is excellent but they all are IMO and his guitar playing and sound is amazing. Day of the Eagle is my wake up song to start my day And ending up with A Little Bit of Sympathy I’m ready for my day.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Hope they do something special for the Bridge of Sighs 50th anniversary. It’s My favorite Robin Trower and one of my all-time favorite albums. Rare that every song on an album is excellent but they all are IMO and his guitar playing and sound is amazing. Day of the Eagle is my wake up song to start my day And ending up with A Little Bit of Sympathy I’m ready for my day.
"Daydream" is one of my favorites by him. Still have the albums in remarkably good shape.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections

Formentara 2 is Metric's latest release and a better album than their previous release, Formentara.
IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_0280.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg
IMG_0282.jpg

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
"Daydream" is one of my favorites by him. Still have the albums in remarkably good shape.
I saw Trower at Summerfest and they did Daydream for about 25 minutes. That wasn't terrible.

Got my hard drive to work with my router and I'm listening to Brian Setzer's 'Dirty Boogie', previous was Gentle Giant, from Civilian and next will be Sweetbottom, a local band who had a friend from high school on guitar, taking over when Daryl Stuermer left to play with Jean Luc Ponty in late-'74. I played some David Grisman this afternoon.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've just been introduced to The Warning. Check them out, and guys....they are very nice to look at as well as being talented rockers....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis