Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Santana Amigos and Abrasas need to hear multiple drums and guitar rhythms tonight

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I finally got the pics I mailed myself of the music I was listening to at the trailer last week. Non cassette selections were streamed from my tablet to the soundbar via bluetooth.

IMG_9577.jpg
IMG_9578.jpg
IMG_9579.jpg
IMG_9580.jpg
IMG_9581.jpg
IMG_9582.jpg
IMG_9583.jpg
IMG_9584.jpg
IMG_9585.jpg
IMG_9586.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow listened to a Buffet compilation on my WIIM pro plus through Amazon music. RIP Mr. Buffet.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Wow listened to a Buffet compilation on my WIIM pro plus through Amazon music. RIP Mr. Buffet.
RIP Spotify put out a Buffet playlist and my wife just told me that Gary Wright died. RIP dream weaver.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This is also yesterday's listening selections..

IMG_9629.jpg
IMG_9630.jpg

Toe Fat were an English rock band, active from June 1969 to 1971, notable for including two future members of Uriah Heep and a future member of Jethro Tull.

I got into their 3rd song (I've played them before and really dig Toe Fat) when I noticed a similar recommendation made by Emby, my music library. I forgot what this band sounded like so I selected them and played. Guys and gals!!! You have to add this album into your rock collection. Its so good!! In fact, I went online while it was playing and ordered two more albums from them through Bandcamp. I show pictures of them when I get the albums. The group is called Ruby The Hatchet and I cannot recommend these guys enough!!

IMG_9631.jpg
IMG_9632.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Two new tracks from Crosses new album inbound on Friday, Oct 13. Can't wait to see them live.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The new Jeff Beck/Bogert/Appice Live 1973 and 74 just released on Qobuz. Might buy the 4 CDs on Amazon for about $50. Sounds amazing! RIP Beck and Bogert.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Friday, I streamed a country 1990s playlist for grins. Wow I heard some of my all-time favorites like My Maria by Brooks and Dunn and Seminole Wind by John Anderson and many more. I haven't listened to any country in years, but this was great. Late to the party but I'm a big believer in high rez streaming now.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The just released today 50th anniversary edition of the Grateful Dead’s Wake of the Flood. The Hi-Res sounds excellent. Good separation of the instruments and layering of the vocals. Extra disc with a concert from the tour at the time if the original release which sounds good too. Long live the Dead!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis