Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New Stand. After so many years of Aaron solo, sounds like they picked up right where they left off.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A little SoaD along with probably the most impressive house decoration I've seen.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Listened to Roger Waters new reimagining of Dark Side of the Moon. Terrible but I did get some sleep. Love his work with Pink Floyd and his early solo work and his tour of The Wall about 10 years ago was amazing. The man is just so angry. Can he please get a hug!

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Portishead.
I forgot how good Beth is at singing. Very haunting vocals. I copied my CDs onto my PC a long time ago, and can tell that the quality is bad. lol. The CDs are in the UK, so am looking for somewhere I can get a high quality digital version to own (not stream).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The girl from Ipanema on cd. Still a classic to this day, RIP MS Astrud.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Heard a Neil Young tribute band this weekend, Forever Young. They sounded great and have me streaming Neil on Qobuz. After the Gold rush, Everybody Knows this is Nowhere and Rust Never Sleeps so far.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Listened to this last night,

IMG_9900.jpg
IMG_9902.jpg

Listened to this an hour ago

IMG_9903.jpg
IMG_9904.jpg

Currently listening to

IMG-086.JPG

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
WOW back to my past. Seals and Croft. Diamond Girl is one of my all-time favorites.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Crosses new album dropped on Fri. 13th. A lot of really interesting tracks on there, including one track that features Robert Smith

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Crosses new album dropped on Fri. 13th. A lot of really interesting tracks on there, including one track that features Robert Smith
I need to give them a listen again. I liked what I heard, but it's been a while.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just listened to the new Stones Hackney Diamonds on Qobuz. Good stuff. Definitely worth waiting for. Depending On You jumps out on the first listen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis