Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Marc Cohn Walking in Memphis. I don't think my Rega Planar 3 could do justice to the piano the way my NAD cd player does. Total silence before it starts and perfect pitch once it starts. This a very underrated song to test your system and a hellova song to boot. :)

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Sat here at work, listening to New Order. Right now, it is on Blue Monday.

Pretty sure my coworkers are v. confused by my musical choices / taste. One minute, it's Dimmu Borgir, then DJ Zinc, then some 80s New Order.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't go wrong with Queen live, eh? No particular year in mind, but probably 70s. Freddie was the extraordinary showman and singer. Top 2 front man of all-time along with Plant IMO. Too bad he had to die. I might have gotten around to seeing them. RIP

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Can't go wrong with Queen live, eh? No particular year in mind, but probably 70s. Freddie was the extraordinary showman and singer. Top 2 front man of all-time along with Plant IMO. Too bad he had to die. I might have gotten around to seeing them. RIP
Agree the way Freddie had the crowd going at Live Aid was amazing. Billy Joel was right, only the good die young RIP

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agree the way Freddie had the crowd going at Live Aid was amazing. Billy Joel was right, only the good die young RIP
Part of an '86 concert he was dressed with a king's crown and long robe that trailed on the ground LOL. That about sums him up.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Plus really really difficult to surpass Queen live with their anthems like We Are the Champions. Radio Ga Ga has no business whatsoever even being a song yet its this mountain of an anthem. It's almost unfair for the competition LOL.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New Chemical Brothers album coming next week Two of the early tracks are great; I listen to No Reason all the time, but this new one is also great stuff

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Been streaming Amazon music playlists on my brand new WIIM Pro Plus. Beats the hell out of my local FM stations. I get Amazon music free with my prime membership, but I might have to upgrade to their premium service for more selections and better fidelity. The WIIM is a great streamer with a nice dac at the price.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis