Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Listening to live ELP Out of this World: Live a used box set I just got. Concerts from 70 and 74 sound rough but it’s stuff I never heard back in the day. Hopefully the later stuff will be better quality sound. A different kind of power trio.
IMG_4091.jpeg

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to live ELP Out of this World: Live a used box set I just got. Concerts from 70 and 74 sound rough but it’s stuff I never heard back in the day. Hopefully the later stuff will be better quality sound. A different kind of power trio. View attachment 66606
Man, I loved ELP back in the day. From the beginning is one of my all-time favorites and I still get chills when I listen to it.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Man, I loved ELP back in the day. From the beginning is one of my all-time favorites and I still get chills when I listen to it.
Agreed. The 77 show with the full orchestra sounds amazing. That was the 1st tour I saw. Unfortunately they had to drop the orchestra for financial reasons by the time they got to Florida where I saw them. Still one of my all-time favorite concerts. On to the 92 and 97 shows.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. The 77 show with the full orchestra sounds amazing. That was the 1st tour I saw. Unfortunately they had to drop the orchestra for financial reasons by the time they got to Florida where I saw them. Still one of my all-time favorite concerts. On to the 92 and 97 shows.
Never saw them live but I wish I had.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Santana Zebop from 81. The 1st time I saw Carlos and the band. Great drums, percussion and rhythm.
IMG_4107.jpeg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis