Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
MAGA ARE NOT the Republican party if you haven't spoken with any who are real Republicans, you'll find that they're more reasonable than you think, just as most Democrats are more reasonable that hard core MAGA think. MAGA call the RINO. IMO, the GOP can pound sand, but there are reasonable Republicans who want nothing more than better candidates in their own party.
MAGA has taken over the GOP with Trump and his toadies in full control.

You should get out a little more into the real world.

The Bulwark have many Republicans, real ones.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
MAGA ARE NOT the Republican party if you haven't spoken with any who are real Republicans, you'll find that they're more reasonable than you think, just as most Democrats are more reasonable that hard core MAGA think. MAGA call the RINO. IMO, the GOP can pound sand, but there are reasonable Republicans who want nothing more than better candidates in their own party.
Unfortunately, MAGA is the tail wagging the GOP dog. Consider all of the high-ranking Republicans who, prior to the 2016 election, had absolutely nothing good to say about Trump, but now support him without reservation. Then, consider the Republicans who opposed him, like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney. They have essentially been tossed down the memory hole. Lesson is, toe the Trump/MAGA line, or you will be pilloried by Trump’s base. "Real" Republicans do not control the party, even if there are more of them. MAGA is highly motivated and if, come election day, "real" Republicans sit on there hands because they can't bring themselves to vote for either candidate, there's a very real chance of another four years of Trumpian chaos.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump controls the party, and MAGA is the most vocal.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd never condone viiiioooolence.

That was one of the funnier ones during Trump's early rallies. Yeah mmkay. Sure you wouldn't. He sounded like he was on the sauce LOL. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Unfortunately, MAGA is the tail wagging the GOP dog. Consider all of the high-ranking Republicans who, prior to the 2016 election, had absolutely nothing good to say about Trump, but now support him without reservation. Then, consider the Republicans who opposed him, like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney. They have essentially been tossed down the memory hole. Lesson is, toe the Trump/MAGA line, or you will be pilloried by Trump’s base. "Real" Republicans do not control the party, even if there are more of them. MAGA is highly motivated and if, come election day, "real" Republicans sit on there hands because they can't bring themselves to vote for either candidate, there's a very real chance of another four years of Trumpian chaos.
MAGA are wagging the dog and it's high time that the rest yank on the leash.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
More problematic, MAGA believes whatever Trump says.
I mentioned this in a post in the past- I ran into a painter from a house where I had installed some equipment and he invited me to a gathering at his house, of 'like-minded people'. I don't know where he got that idea, but HELL NO!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I mentioned this in a post in the past- I ran into a painter from a house where I had installed some equipment and he invited me to a gathering at his house, of 'like-minded people'. I don't know where he got that idea, but HELL NO!
Yeah, a complete mystery!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis