D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
getTrumpsneakers.com

That was advertised during break when I had Hugh Hewitt on for a second. I think it's The Patriot. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still a fav was the Doral resort incident where Trump wanted to host the G7 Summit in the good nature of free LOL. Someone said it was so he could get tens of millions in renovations from the govt. Emoluments Schmoluments was a comment from a Trump supporter saying its OK if he wants to make a little on the side. Democrats? Not so much. I liked the guy who said, 'OK. I guess now we're grifting right out in the open.' Trump said directly to the camera president Washington ran his business along side the WH office LOL. I believe that was The Hill website way back when they allowed comments. My feeling was if you're worth $2 billion you don't need the money. Therefore either Trump is greedy and/or isn't a billionaire.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
At the time. Wonder what Mullaly would do to him if standing next to him these days....
Kick him in the nads and take his wallet. Her husband could turn a club that she could use to kneecap him, too.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He wants to impose a HUGE tariff on John Deere if they move any manufacturing to Mexico. Man, the farmers that support him will be in for a rude awakening. :(
Farmers haven't been able to afford the heavy equipment for a long time- when I worked in car audio in the '80s, a local company contacted us to have stereos installed in a tractor brand called 'Belarus'- they were the US importer and not long after I started working on them, I saw a news report about their equipment and the farmers said they were good enough, easier to repair because parts were available, not sold at a premium just because they came from J.I.Case, Deere etc and they didn't cost $400K. In the '80s! I didn't work on the huge equipment, but the news report included those.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
But his answer was great. All the while the moderator was talking over him trying not to let him finish. More nerfing from the media.
I didn't see the debate but it here is one article about it from BBC. Did BBC "nerf" as well?

>>>JD Vance has refused to say whether he thinks Donald Trump lost the 2020 election, and whether he would contest the 2024 vote if Democrats win next month.

The Republican vice-presidential candidate - who has previously said he would have challenged the 2020 result if given the chance - avoided giving answers on both issues during Tuesday night's debate.

In a head-to-head that was largely civilised in tone, he was accused by his Democratic opponent Tim Walz of "a damning non-answer" after sidestepping a question about that result and the Capitol riot on 6 January 2021. ...<<<

Vance refuses to answer whether Trump lost 2020 election

Another less charitable article about Vance's debate with Walz from center-right The Bulkwark:

>>>...Check out some of the positions Vance took during the course of the debate:
  • That because Trump is crazy and unpredictable, other countries fear him—which is why Trump is good for foreign policy.
  • That climate change is real and protectionism is the best way to combat it.
  • That when he said mean things about Trump in the past, it was because the media had lied to him about Trump.
  • That Trump governed in a bipartisan manner and “got things done.”
  • That Trump saved Obamacare.
  • That America has an “epidemic of gun violence.”
  • That Republicans need to “earn people’s trust back” on abortion.
  • That Trump isn’t a threat to democracy because he did voluntarily leave the White House on January 20, 2021.
  • That America needs (1) change and (2) a president who’s done this all before.
I know how that reads on the page, but you’ll have to trust me: He made it all sound reasonable.3

In fact, Vance was so good that I wonder if this debate might become a case of catastrophic success. Because tomorrow a whole bunch of people in Conservatism Inc. are going to be talking about how Vance is the post-Trump savior they’ve been waiting for.

I wonder what Donald Trump will think about that? ...<<<

Here is another comment from the center-right The Bulwark:

>>>Last night JD Vance, late of cat-lady and pet-eating fame, slid into a normie skinsuit.

It worked great. Vance was charming and deft. He won nearly every interaction, owned nearly every question. He parried and pivoted with the skill of a Clinton.

This was the fourth version of JD Vance to appear in public life.

Vance 1.0 was a memoirist and Hillbilly whisperer.
Vance 2.0 was a Never Trump pundit.
Vance 3.0 was a MAGA edgelord.
Vance 4.0 is something like a cross between 2010 Elizabeth Warren and 2016 Marco Rubio, with some light nativism sprinkled in.

A reminder: Vance just turned 40. Even Sohrab Ahmari must be impressed with the pace of the JDos update cycle. ...<<<

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis