D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha.....Trump didn't cause this. It was the Democrats.;)

>>>Vance made the statement a short time later calling for Democrats to tone down verbal attacks on Donald Trump. He claimed their words are putting the former president's life in danger after one assassination attempt and another possible attempt that was thwarted this past weekend.<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was trying to think of the big ones Trump had said.....

Mexicans are rapists
Wouldn't denounce David Duke and the KKK with Jake Tapper from CNN
Criticized a judge's heritage and Paul Ryan called it "textbook" racism
There were good people on both sides (one side was white supremacists during Charlottesville)
Proud Boys-- stand back, and stand by
They're poisoning the blood of our country
Haitians are eating pets

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"I guess it's good for something....."
1726824763236.png

My idea would have been a dumpster pool with Trump as the captain (ie lifeguard) sitting on his perch looking down at his MAGA fans swimming in the moat LOL.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did see a clip of the Republican DeWine responding to the Trump/Vance claims of immigrants eating pets and he sounded like a normal human that has some integrity and empathy. He as very positive to the (legal, started under Trump) immigration of Haitians to Springville. Not much place for him in the current GOP, though.
And then I see this by DeWine. Still supporting Trump, good grief.

>>>... As a supporter of former President Donald Trump and Senator JD Vance, I am saddened by how they and others continue to repeat claims that lack evidence and disparage the legal migrants living in Springfield. This rhetoric hurts the city and its people, and it hurts those who have spent their lives there. ...<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis