lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sane? I’ll take that! I feel like I’m kind of in the middle. Just a regular guy who wants to feed his kids and keep the lights on. Both of the far right and left are a bunch of mental patients. Too bad they’re louder than EVERYBODY ELSE, while making the least sense. To the rest of the world, America has to look like the inmates are running the damn asylum!
I can understand that but I'd think drumphy and his interests are the opposite of what you seek. I grew up in times of way worse inflation and starting a family was a definite consideration as to how viable it was at the time, let alone buying a home (which i did do but not the family thing). Assigning any financial credit to the drumph is especially puzzling as he's just been a disaster generally with his "businesses" let alone the farce that was the apprentice bs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
lol! I don’t bring her up. Dude did. She is definitely NO better than trump. Why do you libtards call everyone a MAGA just cause we didn’t swing from Bidens dikk?
If you're "rah rah" for Trump than you're MAGA. Particularly if you're a fan of his behavior.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1717850830001.png

Stuff like the pic. The dumbness of it all. Actors acting in a performance due to the indictments. It's really the degree to which the conservative media have to cover for Trump.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1717852092419.png

Also this one again. They'll say they were going for red, white, and blue, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to appeal to Trump's ego by dressing like him.:rolleyes:

Edit: From the other thread, the guy on the far left is Byron Donalds LOL.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Again, we need better candidates, but who wants the job aside from people with too much political ambition?
And that's the problem in this country it seems. Nobody whats the job, so its left up to the 2 or 3rd string candidates,

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
And it's his fault because...?
Need to shop around. Don't buy Kobi beefburgers, 80% fat free is less expensive. Check out the ads of other stores. Tell the beef producers to produce mpre.
Eat more veggies and chicken. Maybe pork and fish.
That $6/lb is regular ground beef and if you read the label, that's now 70/30, rather than the 80/20 that was common before. If someone only wants 20% fat, it costs more.

Pricing isn't only about producing more, it's having enough good employees, transportation, fuel costs, utility costs, wages, making sure the meat isn't contaminated and more. If you think Pork, Chicken and Fish are reasonably priced, I want to know where you buy your groceries- doesn't matter where I look, it's all far more expensive than it was only a few years ago.

I posted a photo a few months ago and the link shows one price that's insane- is $5.69 a reasonable price for a 9.25 oz bag of Fritos Scoops? Same store (part of Kroger) has plant-based burgers at $4 for 8 oz.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
still easy peasy to get 80/20 ground beef here in SE Pa and alot less than $6 a lb !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And, she doesn't kiss the behind of the likes of Putin and gang.
To be honest I don't care for her, but her "deplorables" and "deprogrammed" are about the most accurate descriptions of MAGA out there IMO.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

To be honest I don't care for her, but her "deplorables" and "deprogrammed" are about the most accurate descriptions of MAGA out there IMO.
Not caring for her and comparing her to trumpster, not you, are two different things.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah yeah for sure, Trump. You were using the logo strictly to highlight antifa violence.;)

1717927969826.png

Lengthy but might be worth a look. I thought this part was a weee bit excessive....

During the 2016 campaign, Trump tweeted, and then deleted, a graphic showing Hillary Clinton alongside $100 bills and a six-pointed Star of David — the type of star that the Nazis forced Jews to wear on their clothing. The then-candidate insisted in a statement that the insignia was not anti-Semitic because it represented a sheriff’s badge, not the stigmatized Star of David.

highfigh

highfigh

The answer is corporate greed, record profits abound. ;)
Someone, possibly Congress, is addressing price gouging by grocery store chains but to be honest, the price of many items are still similar to pre-COVID. However, some prices are insane, like the Fritos I posted.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis