D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Republican litmus test during the Trump years-

Grade: F :p

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
It's dumb on both sides. Pence also for trying to come out like a "hero.":rolleyes:
True...
It's just that in a criminal case like this, anyone actually telling the truth is Trumpy's biggest fear.
(and this is witness tampering/intimidation in full swing)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha. On YT fake set of all the big named Dems behind bars while Trump stands outs the cell LOL. Then a shot of a Trump biker going by. WTH?! :p

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
True...
It's just that in a criminal case like this, anyone actually telling the truth is Trumpy's biggest fear.
(and this is witness tampering/intimidation in full swing)
It's not witness tampering/intimidation if you believe that you won that election ;).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd ask the GOP to stop with the "moral" right, the party of God, law & order, the Democrats are godless etc since the Trump years. However, I think my request would be denied. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd think Trump's evangelical vote would be enough right there for a major rethink, but I think self-preservation wins out. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another example of how retarded the Trump era is. Biden gets booed by our troops at a visit isn't the problem. That Trump is their answer for America. Patriotism, morality, and God all rolled together with him as their leader. It's the lack of reflection and hypocrisy that astounds me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I believe what it is for some Republicans is after years of believing the looney left was worse, they now have to deal with the MAGA base being worse. I wouldn't put Hillary or Obama voters in the same category as the deplorables.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I believe what it is for some Republicans is after years of believing the looney left was worse, they now have to deal with the MAGA base being worse. I wouldn't put Hillary or Obama voters in the same category as the deplorables.
Turn in your MAGA hat now, before an angry mob descends on your home in the middle of the night.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Turn in your MAGA hat now, before an angry mob descends on your home in the middle of the night.
MADA- Make America Drink Again.

I like that shirt, but ok I'll toss it. :( ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time a conservative on the internet said, Don't you f--kng liberals make me vote for Trump again! Still cracks me up. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've mentioned it a few times but still gets a giggle. The time Melania announced she was doing a campaign to fight against Cyberbullying. Uh who is your husband again? This is like the most important detail in Hypocrisy 101's textbook.o_O:)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I've mentioned it a few times but still gets a giggle. The time Melania announced she was doing a campaign to fight against Cyberbullying. Uh who is your husband again? This is like the most important detail in Hypocrisy 101's textbook.o_O:)
Heck he is plain and simple a bully of all peoples, even those that were, or used to be his close friends. If you disagree with him, you are blacklisted on his acquaintance list.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Heck he is plain and simple a bully of all peoples, even those that were, or used to be his close friends. If you disagree with him, you are blacklisted on his acquaintance list.
After his first impeachment I realized he chose only those who wouldn't question him. When Trump was using extortion to get dirt on Joe, that person under Trump said he wanted an "announcement" of an investigation. I think it was because Joe posed the biggest obstacle to a repeat. That person who spoke was let go.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another funny one on Trump is he must have set the world record on using CAPS when tweeting LOL. Implying more of his bullying, thuggish behavior. Or just plain LOUD hahaha. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm getting really tired of the victimhood gobbledygook. I imagine though it sounds better than hoping Trump gets off the hook. :rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
MADA- Make America Drink Again.

I like that shirt, but ok I'll toss it. :( ;)
MADA - Make America Dumb Again. The really scary thing is, these people blindly believe in him. They'd vote for him even if he was convicted on all counts.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis