D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another reason Trump needs to go. I call it the Trump Effect LOL, but his influence. There will be less trickle down.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When it's all done Trump might have 5 indictments against him LOL. But it would be sad/funny if he gets the nomination. I believe his first one was trying to bribe Ukraine by stopping aid for the announcement of an investigation into Joe or Hunter. I can't remember which.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Joe Scarborough reported that on Jan 6th McCarthy begged Trump to do something about the riot. Trump replied it was antifa LOL.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
When it's all done Trump might have 5 indictments against him LOL. But it would be sad/funny if he gets the nomination. I believe his first one was trying to bribe extort Ukraine by stopping aid for the announcement of an investigation into Joe or Hunter. I can't remember which.
Fixed that for you ;).

I get your point, but what Trump did was not bribery. He tried to extort Ukraine into paying him by launching a Hunter Biden witch hunt.

Bribery and extortion are both crimes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fixed that for you ;).

I get your point, but what Trump did was not bribery. He tried to extort Ukraine into paying him by launching a Hunter Biden witch hunt.

Bribery and extortion are both crimes.
I thought Trump was trying to stop aid to Ukraine for Hunter dirt?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When the Fox analyst said it's an uphill battle for contenders because supporters love Trump.

Me: He's been spewing hate for 8 years in front of the mic, but mmkay. ;):p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump Threatens Jack Smith's Family.

He didnt really mean it though. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it was an ineffective Hillary sign, but if you add an apostrophe it becomes comedy gold at a Trump rally LOL. :)
1690317270114.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I compare MAGA to kids in a cafeteria having a food fight, and when the sound of the principals feet approach, they all run. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I thought Trump was trying to stop aid to Ukraine for Hunter dirt?
Yes, and that's extortion. Bribery would be offering aid in exchange for inventing some dirt on Hunter Biden. Threatening to withhold aid that was already agreed upon would be extortion.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'll give you Joe, Hunter, and the next election for Trump?

MAGA: F.U.

I'll even throw in Pelosi!!!!! :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I wish the Republicans and the Dems would get us another choice. That said I don't want to vote for Joe, but I'd vote for anyone to keep Trump out of the White House.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I wish the Republicans and the Dems would get us another choice. That said I don't want to vote for Joe, but I'd vote for anyone to keep Trump out of the White House.
I voted for Joe last time around for the very same reason. If those two misfits are on the ballot representing their respective parties in '24 it will be a third party vote for me.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I voted for Joe last time around for the very same reason. If those two misfits are on the ballot representing their respective parties in '24 it will be a third party vote for me.
Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I would probably hold my nose and vote for Joe just to keep Trump away from the White House. And lord knows I don't want another 4 years of Joe and Kamala. But the alternative is so much worse.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One of my favs during the Trump years is supporters being interviewed by Jordan Klepper. Or anyone really. I like the recent one with a woman justifying her support of Trump because her ex was even more corrupt. Though I imagine that's pretty difficult to top.:) On the one hand I feel like, as one person said, Trump will leave a 10 year stain on the party. On the other I feel like the party will roll forward as if nothing ever happened.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis