lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
More or less it's what they said. Trump's evangelical vote is my pick for silliest thing in politics. About 5 seconds of observing his behavior is about all it should have taken LOL.
Then again it is the evangelical vote, not known for their intelligence in any way....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This one is funny. After Jan 6th, Lindsey said he was done with Trump. There's a video of him at the airport being called a traitor. Little did I know that a recent rally of Trump's where Lindsey was booed in his home state was for his flip flopping. This might include Jan 6th LOL

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Then again it is the evangelical vote, not known for their intelligence in any way....
And now we know what White Evangelical “Christians” mean by “moral values” when they overwhelmingly supports the bigoted rapist Trump.

On a positive note that group have been shrinking for many years and the young are either leaving or not joining, so they are quite simply dying out. Good riddance.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
This one is funny. After Jan 6th, Lindsey said he was done with Trump. There's a video of him at the airport being called a traitor. Little did I know that a recent rally of Trump's where Lindsey was booed in his home state was for his flip flopping. This might include Jan 6th LOL
I like this quote by Obama
"“Lindsey’s the guy who double-crosses everyone to save his own skin.”

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mexico will pay for our border wall. Nope nada and only about 50 miles of wall were actually built. Not a Peso from Mexico. Pathetic...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time on YT someone describes Trump as a nice person. Like, WTH?!?! I've seen hundreds of hours of Trump footage, and never once have I seen him being nice. Even Hannity asked Trump: When are you going to be nice? LOL.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Mexico will pay for our border wall. Nope nada and only about 50 miles of wall were actually built. Not a Peso from Mexico. Pathetic...
Have we or he sent a bill to them? ;):D You have to send a bill before payment is expected. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Have we or he sent a bill to them? ;):D You have to send a bill before payment is expected. :D
I'm sure Donald will get to it when he gets reelected. After all he was pretty busy with all the court cases he lost and planning on overturning the election. This guy should have been in prison years ago.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump changed the guard. It was once the Looney Left, but since MAGA it's the Looney Right LOL.:p

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm content with cannot run for office.

Trump :)
View attachment 62673
That is no longer an option. With Trump, it probably never was. In a recent speech, he has repeated his threat of violent riots from his MAGA supporters if he is prosecuted or detained. January 6th proves that these are not empty words. What part of his overt threats are you deaf to?

Merely preventing him from running for office is not enough. He has to be prosecuted, found guilty, and sent to prison for attempting to overthrow the US government. Failing to prosecute him, will leave him free to plan a more violent attempt to overthrow the government. The same goes for any of his violent supporters.

Only after Trump is imprisoned will others in the GOP no longer feel that they have to kow-tow to the pro-Trump GOP primary voters. Until then, the GOP, as the party that supports violent overthrow of the US government, is politically dead-in-the-water.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That is no longer an option. With Trump, it probably never was. In a recent speech, he has repeated his threat of violent riots from his MAGA supporters if he is prosecuted or detained. January 6th proves that these are not empty words. What part of his overt threats are you deaf to?

Merely preventing him from running for office is not enough. He has to be prosecuted, found guilty, and sent to prison for attempting to overthrow the US government. Failing to prosecute him, will leave him free to plan a more violent attempt to overthrow the government. The same goes for any of his violent supporters.

Only after Trump is imprisoned will others in the GOP no longer feel that they have to kow-tow to the pro-Trump GOP primary voters. Until then, the GOP, as the party that supports violent overthrow of the US government, is politically dead-in-the-water.
It has been quite some time since when Republicans talking about personal responsibility, morality or rule of law did not make us laugh.

Here we go again with Republicans wanting to “move on” without accountability:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The evangelicals embrace Trump because he is a grifter just like they are. Religion has nothing to do with it. Ignorant people will always follow and support these grifters with their $$. Sad but true...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The evangelicals embrace Trump because he is a grifter just like they are. Religion has nothing to do with it. Ignorant people will always follow and support these grifters with their $$. Sad but true...
They use religion to justify whatever they want.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm sure Donald will get to it when he gets reelected. After all he was pretty busy with all the court cases he lost and planning on overturning the election. This guy should have been in prison years ago.
He should have been removed from office the 1st time the chance happened.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis