D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Apprentice ep. 63

Assistant: I'm really concerned about your health. I would recommend a psychologist for anger management issues.

Trump: NO I DON'T! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!! :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Apprentice ep. 63

Assistant: I'm really concerned about your health. I would recommend a psychologist for anger management issues.

Trump: NO I DON'T! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!! :p
In case the joke didn't connect it was from his reality TV show.
1686513434728.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Floyd riots: LOOK AT ALL THE DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE CAUSED!!!!!

Jan 6th: Ah it was nothing really. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Brian Tyler Cohen reporting on Trump rally called "Documents Hoax Rally" with the caveat more protesters showed up than supporters LOL. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Although maybe obvious by now, but I think Trump's biggest appeal to his voters is the chaos he brings. I think frankly they love the escalation of hate. It's primal, and they want more. That's my two cents.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just thought of one I rather like....

MAGA: Might Ask God for Assistance :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some more funny ones...

Make America Great Again (simply by going away)
Manic Antagonizer--Galvanizer Anamoly?
Media-hungry Attention-seeker Growls Audibly
Mention A Greater Atrocity
More Awful Given the Audacity

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Making Anger a Gigantic Asset
Mastering A Goon Attack
Managing A Grift Alliance

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny thing about Trump is he doesn't drink, but he sounds like he's been drinking.

The female version is the loud Jeanine Pirro (FOX's The Five), who must have a small bottle stashed in her purse LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time Melania was promoting the anti-cyberbullying campaign, or the Trump supporter who accused CNN of bullying.
1689227799217.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It was fitting for Republican voters. They finally got their unpolished, unorthodoxed, anti-establishment, pro-American candidate while also being the least effective at carrying out those qualities due to his character LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't find the video but the funny interview with Haley, Rick Perry, and Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying Trump is the Chosen One hahaha. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Can't find the video but the funny interview with Haley, Rick Perry, and Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying Trump is the Chosen One hahaha. :)
Chosen, for what?

"Here- stand in this pit and hold the thermometer, while the rocket launches".

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
it was Rick Perry ( 2019 ) not the others. And from listening to the OLD video Perry noted, Trump called himself the chosen one.

June 2019 : Haley said this, " Nikki Haley, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told the Christian CBN News that Trump’s election made plain “that everything happens for a reason ... I think God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change.”

places people for change. LOL, maybe it was for people to not make the same mistake twice. LOL

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
it was Rick Perry ( 2019 ) not the others. And from listening to the OLD video Perry noted, Trump called himself the chosen one.

June 2019 : Haley said this, " Nikki Haley, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told the Christian CBN News that Trump’s election made plain “that everything happens for a reason ... I think God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change.”

places people for change. LOL, maybe it was for people to not make the same mistake twice. LOL

More or less it's what they said. Trump's evangelical vote is my pick for silliest thing in politics. About 5 seconds of observing his behavior is about all it should have taken LOL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis