D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Ninja
An old one but accurate. I liked the another one I read: Trump thrives on chaos.

In particular, support for Trump is characterized more by out-group hatred than by in-group affection. That is, Trump approval is best explained by a disdain for the Democratic groups he so often attacks. Republican Party approval, on the other hand, is best explained by affection towards the groups who actually vote for Republican candidates.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Ninja
Hehehe.....

When Trump accused Biden of taking, and I'm not 100%, but "180" boxes of govt documents. That's like 2 van fulls. :D

Or when Trump said to the effect the reason he paid off Stormy was to protect the family name. What family name?:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Ninja
A simple YT search brings up many violent Trump rally examples in that 2016-17 years. I LOL at the start where Trump says he doesn't condone violence. Funny how he ends up being the focal point. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A simple YT search brings up many violent Trump rally examples in that 2016-17 years. I LOL at the start where Trump says he doesn't condone violence. Funny how he ends up being the focal point. :)
He doesn't like it when it is directed at him but his flock dishing it out, all for it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Ninja
From his early rallies through Jan 6th Trump is at the center of it all.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis