D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
An old one but accurate. I liked the another one I read: Trump thrives on chaos.

In particular, support for Trump is characterized more by out-group hatred than by in-group affection. That is, Trump approval is best explained by a disdain for the Democratic groups he so often attacks. Republican Party approval, on the other hand, is best explained by affection towards the groups who actually vote for Republican candidates.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hehehe.....

When Trump accused Biden of taking, and I'm not 100%, but "180" boxes of govt documents. That's like 2 van fulls. :D

Or when Trump said to the effect the reason he paid off Stormy was to protect the family name. What family name?:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A simple YT search brings up many violent Trump rally examples in that 2016-17 years. I LOL at the start where Trump says he doesn't condone violence. Funny how he ends up being the focal point. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A simple YT search brings up many violent Trump rally examples in that 2016-17 years. I LOL at the start where Trump says he doesn't condone violence. Funny how he ends up being the focal point. :)
He doesn't like it when it is directed at him but his flock dishing it out, all for it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From his early rallies through Jan 6th Trump is at the center of it all.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I liked the one where the young guy charges at Trump when security grabbed him hahaha. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Contains the debate highlight with Biden. Asked by Walsh to condemn white supremacists and Trump replies with "Proud Boys-- stand back, and stand by."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's why I thought acquittal was the best option on Jan 6th. There's no evidence of organized plot by Trump, but there's concern over being briefed the rally could get violent. If your rally is called Stop the Steal, it's kind of difficult to give an innocent verdict.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When Trump is at his calmest, it's still as if there is a small steam coming out of his ears LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Contains the debate highlight with Biden. Asked by Walsh to condemn white supremacists and Trump replies with "Proud Boys-- stand back, and stand by."
That reminds me. Trump's 'good people on both sides' comment was from Charlottesville. Shaun on YT pointed out by the time Trump denounced the incident it was 3 days after. Meaning likely it was pressure from the media to make a statement.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mike Gallagher, from one of the natl radio station, said early during Trump's term these accomplishments he'd achieved. Like a run down, and at the end.....and 20 years ago Trump denounced David Duke. Hahaha. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mike Gallagher, from one of the natl radio station, said early during Trump's term these accomplishments he'd achieved. Like a run down, and at the end.....and 20 years ago Trump denounced David Duke. Hahaha. :)
I bet that was when CNNs Jake Tapper interview surfaced. He asked Trump to denouncedwhite supremacists like the KKK and Duke. The two most prominent names in history.

Any with Gallagher above I was LOL cause that made me feel a whole lot more confident about Trump LOL.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

It seems pretty clear that the special prosecutor will indict Trump imminently over the documents case and obstruction of justice. Charges over Jan 6 will come later. So Trump will spend so much time with lawyers and in court he won't be able to run an effective campaign.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It seems pretty clear that the special prosecutor will indict Trump imminently over the documents case and obstruction of justice. Charges over Jan 6 will come later. So Trump will spend so much time with lawyers and in court he won't be able to run an effective campaign.
It was as if Trump indicted himself with when I take them home they are declassified LOL.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It was as if Trump indicted himself with when I take them home they are declassified LOL.
Didn't he say someplace it is his? Just like all those gifts he received that belong to the country.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Didn't he say someplace it is his? Just like all those gifts he received that belong to the country.
Trump said something like, They were classified, but when I take them home they are declassified. I interpreted that as they are declassified merely cause he says so hahaha. Funniest sh-t. :D

Oh yeah I think you are right. He said they were his LOL.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis