lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Or are you saying the vetted Afghanis we transported were all Taliban? That's pretty silly but typical of a rabid republican....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
How you correlated the hundreds of thousands of taliban thing with your overly large font post (it's frikkin' giant)
Lol, it wasn't hundreds of thousands I over exaggerated and yes the pictures are large.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lol, it wasn't hundreds of thousands I over exaggerated and yes the pictures are large.
Yes, like I said, typical of a rabid republican....conspiracy theories, overstating things, trying to stir fears, etc. Your whole copy/paste thing is in a giant annoying font/size

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, like I said, typical of a rabid republican....conspiracy theories, overstating things, trying to stir fears, etc. Your whole copy/paste thing is in a giant annoying font/size
Jumping on the WOKE wagon are you Chris? Nan that isn't you huh. Remember ole Sleepy Joe is a practicing Catholic! He'll make sure "in God we trust" will never be removed from the pledge of allegiance at least not while he's in office.lol

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Or are you saying the vetted Afghanis we transported were all Taliban? That's pretty silly but typical of a rabid republican....
Like you was there making sure those vetted where not huh. Rabid? What's that? LMAO!! Ruff ruff..lolo Chris man you so full of acronyms and adjectives. Rabid Republicans and Democrats. Lolo

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Jumping on the WOKE wagon are you Chris? Nan that isn't you huh. Remember ole Sleepy Joe is a practicing Catholic! He'll make sure "in God we trust" will never be removed from the pledge of allegiance at least not while he's in office.lol
What the f*ck does that have to the woke thing? Who cares if Biden is Catholic? Did anyone care if drumphy was not religious except to fake some sort of upside down bible holding? F*ck your god we trust, shouldn't be on the money either...or anything to do with our government.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You got a point, when asked, who should we pay taxes to.Give to your Caesar what is Caesars. I won't bet my last buck against Trump knowing who his true God is.
If the churches paid taxes I'd be good with that. F*ck their tax free status, tho. Drumphy's god is himself, his narcissism would allow no less.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Between the two, Trump and Joe, both of um one took a big crap and trampled all over the Constitution United States. The other is still wondering around the White House aimlessly. There's got to be someone out there be it, Republican or Democrat are independent I don't give a rat's ass, vote in or for God's sake at the very least start vetting those running for the highest office in this country.
Yes, drumphy did take the big dump on the constitution, or at least tried to. Not sure how Biden did it, please explain.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dam, you got me there! I'm still pissed at her about the Benghazi thing! When she was in the Obama gangster administration. If she would have bit$h slapped Bill Clinton smooth talking fast Eddie on national tv maybe I'd have had some respect for her. But than again he never had her back to begin with. She'd be fighting all them other women for the rest of her life that he slept with behind her back
You don't have to respect her. I just said she was right about the deplorables.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You misunderstood me Chris , Joe didn't, you and I know Joe's a senior politician 40 plus year's the political experience. He does know and has a good track record working with party lines. Biden is old! what 78? Let's hope he doesn't drop dead in office.
Maybe it's just the way you write....I understand things well enough. I didn't care for someone that old (let alone drumphy's age) as president....Obama's age was more like it for my taste (as well as style except for the cockblocking republican turds)

ps I use firefox with the DDG plug in. Just like DDGs tracking policies better, fwiw.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lol, her husband is a deplorable..Lolo I can hear her now, how could you Bill! and on top of all the others you went and had sex with Monica in the oval office how deplorable of you Bill! What's the Nation going to think. You better go work on your speech Bill. You better pray I don't bitch slap you in front of the whole nation. Lolo. Yeah she was right about deplorables. They run a muck and both parties.
You have a skewed view of the world. Then again you like multiple whores/wives for companionship and excessive use of drugs....and subscribe to insane right wing crap. Yeah, Mikey, you're a beacon of enlightenment :) LOL.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe it's just the way you write....I understand things well enough. I didn't care for someone that old (let alone drumphy's age) as president....Obama's age was more like it for my taste (as well as style except for the cockblocking republican turds)

ps I use firefox with the DDG plug in. Just like DDGs tracking policies better, fwiw.
You ain't no God like fellow to follow either Chris, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :) lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You ain't no God like fellow to follow either Chris, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :) lol
Never said I was, why do republicans always do that? They always imagine themselves "in charge"? Definitely agree with the throwing stones thing....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lol, her husband is a deplorable..Lolo I can hear her now, how could you Bill! and on top of all the others you went and had sex with Monica in the oval office how deplorable of you Bill! What's the Nation going to think. You better go work on your speech Bill. You better pray I don't bitch slap you in front of the whole nation. Lolo. Yeah she was right about deplorables. They run a muck and both parties.
I was referring to Trump's base. His hardcore fans. The Forgotten (ie the uneducated and poor who lost their jobs to outsourcing, those who loved Trump's vulgar behavior). Trump's "I love the uneducated!"

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
An expansion on my last thought as to the assumption of what the others (other than those that hold their particular perception/opinion).
Who's Mikey? Lol, You do remind of a dry alcoholic or are you a practicing one. :D You got to stop looking through those Rose colored glasses. Good night Chrissy. :) lol
LOL denial of our previous convos? Good one. Whether your real name is Mikey or not I don't know....just going on what you contacted me with under the various names you've used here on audioholics.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wasn't those Obama's deplorable first? Trump did say he loved Black people right? The uneducated, that lives in ghettos with no jobs dealing crack cocaine and methamphetamine. Than had the never to call them thugs when all those riots where going on in Chicago and up in Seattle. Those right? Any white people we talking about? Just group everybody else in with people of color those you talking about the deplorables? Hillary showed her racist side with that statement.
Mikey, always thought you were at least of mixed brains, maybe even some genetic stuff from the beliefs you seem to have. Man, you is f*cked up....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is the internet one can be who ever they choose to be. I could be a 15 year old teenager who just happened to get a hold of my grandfather's cell phone that he left unlocked.
You probably do have the intellectual capacity of a 13 year old (I'll give you some credit there)....that doofuses like you were out on the platforms doesnt surprise me with the various failures...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You probably do have the intellectual capacity of a 13 year old (I'll give you some credit there)....that doofuses like you were out on the platforms doesnt surprise me with the various failures...
You'd be wrong!...again! Your just what We need here on AH, more deplorable insinuations, of other's on the internet. Your antics do remind me of one though, what's that show? All in the family? Oh yeah Archie Bunker. Lots of bigotry in your comments though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis