D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Most of it I've already posted here, but combined together I think it fits the point I'm going for. I especially liked the last two pics LOL.
Edit: ironically "love trumps hate" was a hillary campaign slogan, but it's interchangeable and could be used at a Trump rally without knowing the difference.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Talking about 75% of Dems want someone other than Joe, but when it's mentioned 50-55% want someone other than Trump..... priceless moment seeing Brian Kilmeade's smile turn into a frown. Of the soundbites I've seen in recent years, I'm not sure what it is about Fox & Friends??? They seem to have a way of putting their foot in their mouth.:)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
We as a country. Well, the executive and congress are of the same party. The supreme is not. Two of three branches.
Yes, I just heard of this 3rd party. So far, they have not been on an election ticket. Will see what happens in the future and their staying power.
It's amazing how some candidates start out by saying things that make sense, then go into orbit with nonsense.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Talking about 75% of Dems want someone other than Joe, but when it's mentioned 50-55% want someone other than Trump..... priceless moment seeing Brian Kilmeade's smile turn into a frown. Of the soundbites I've seen in recent years, I'm not sure what it is about Fox & Friends??? They seem to have a way of putting their foot in their mouth.:)
Bottom Line__________ the majority of us don't want Trump or Biden !!!!!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Bottom Line__________ the majority of us don't want Trump or Biden !!!!!
And if there was a choice between them two once again?

The big question is: Will the Republican base vote for a fascist determined to turn USA into Hungary? My guess: Yes.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And if there was a choice between them two once again?
like I've done in the past, vote 'Libertarian' !

The big question is: Will the Republican base vote for a fascist determined to turn USA into Hungary? My guess: Yes.
I hope you're wrong !!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Anyone who thinks Biden is 'all there' needs to watch any recent videos of him speaking, after watching the video in the link- he's not 'all there'.

His mind has slipped significantly and something needs to be done before world leaders really start to take advantage of it.

No guarantees or intent about the next one WRT slant, but if I had posted other sources, I would have, once again, been reamed for my choice of links. Anyone who has spent time with stroke victims, as I have, has seen these symptoms.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A fav is Trump's I love all of them! When asked about his favorite bible verse. Kilmeade's expression was priceless. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A fav is Trump's I love all of them! When asked about his favorite bible verse. Kilmeade's expression was priceless. :p
Like drumph and religion had much of a cross-section of reality....what a bs artist....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Like drumph and religion had much of a cross-section of reality....what a bs artist....
Lots of projection on Trump. Should've taken about five seconds to observe his behavior to realize he wasn't religious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I liked the one where people came to the Oval to visit and brought an electoral map of Trump's victory. They wanted to have a prayer, but Trump was more interested in the map LOL.

This is another I love to post sometimes. I called it Celebrating Justice with Kim. Like, WTF! Hahaha.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis