lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You'd be wrong!...again! Your just what We need here on AH, more deplorable insinuations, of other's on the internet. Your antics do remind me of one though, what's that show? All in the family? Oh yeah Archie Bunker. Lots of bigotry in your comments though.
Dude, you gotta share the drug regiment you're on, might help decipher your comments/experiences....outside of that not so much.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wasn't those Obama's deplorable first? Trump did say he loved Black people right? The uneducated, that lives in ghettos with no jobs dealing crack cocaine and methamphetamine. Than had the never to call them thugs when all those riots where going on in Chicago and up in Seattle. Those right? Any white people we talking about? Just group everybody else in with people of color those you talking about the deplorables? Hillary showed her racist side with that statement.
Never heard of Obama supporters as deplorables.

If you search this topic there's a video of Jake Tapper asking Trump to denounce David Duke and the KKK. Trump didn't. Add in his "there's good people on both sides" on Charlottesville.

Hillary was strictly referring to Trump's base and their behavior.

Trump was not referring to blacks when he said he loved the uneducated. It was said because he was trying to manipulate his base.

Yes the Summer of '20 was bad, but than Republicans disappeared on the election scam making the point meaningless.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never heard of Obama supporters as deplorables.

If you search this topic there's a video of Jake Tapper asking Trump to denounce David Duke and the KKK. Trump didn't. Add in his "there's good people on both sides" on Charlottesville.

Hillary was strictly referring to Trump's base and their behavior.

Trump was not referring to blacks when he said he loved the uneducated. It was said because he was trying to manipulate his base.

Yes the Summer of '20 was bad, but than Republicans disappeared on the election scam making the point meaningless.
LOL you wouldn't expect Mikey to keep it straight, would you? He can't even seem to do that for himself.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The dude is a batshit crazy mental case. Back on the ignore list again.
Have you lost mind! Your obtuse at the very least try and educate yourself in world affairs. Some of you guys are acting like a bunch of Nazis.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Umm you got that wrong, It was the Jewish leaders, Jewish elitist that hated the Christians. And to think it was a Jewish born apostle that traded 30 pieces of silver. But that's a nice lil twister you used in your post though. Exclude and Except or reverse those two get the same results.
Edit:
Now after the fall of the Roman empire, with all of their gods, and the religion set started to rule AKA Pope, yeah they hunted down any and all other religious beliefs be a Jewish beliefs though Jewish is not a religion just so you know. Any other's who believed in any other God, or God's or witchcraft witchery warlocks and so on was considered heresy. And punishable by death, tortured you first, than death by fire mostly or they chop your head off or locked you in a dungeon till you died and slowly. Again don't forget about them pesky Vikings they had all kinds of gods. More war's have been start because of religion select than any other wars combined. Persia which is Iran now with their beliefs started so many wars. Muslims, Islamic rule, jihadas, yeah them dudes loved/love blood baths also
I wasn't going back to the first century AD- why are you bringing this into my comments when it had nothing to do with what I posted?

highfigh

highfigh

I think Max had it right to begin with: America is a Republic democracy. Neither side likes to acknowledge the other word though. Say if America was a 'representative Republic', it suggests, to me anyway, there's no punishment for abuse of power. You just keep voting the Republican in. You just have to look at MTG, Boebert, Gosar, etc. Surely a Republican within those districts could run against them based on merit/not being like them. Alas that doesn't suggest to me what they'd do.
Derp. The Country was created as a Republic before the Republican party.

BTW- a POTUS who rules by executive order isn't a democracy or representative government, regardless of their party. When a POTUS makes sweeping changes via EO, bad things happen maybe not immediately, but they WILL happen.

What we need is a functional Congress.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Derp. The Country was created as a Republic before the Republican party.

BTW- a POTUS who rules by executive order isn't a democracy or representative government, regardless of their party. When a POTUS makes sweeping changes via EO, bad things happen maybe not immediately, but they WILL happen.

What we need is a functional Congress.
The point of the two party system is to prevent one from having too much power.

highfigh

highfigh

The point of the two party system is to prevent one from having too much power.
The real point is that in any government, people will disagree- in a normal government, the members should be able to do that without insulting each other and resort to backstabbing, but we don't have that.

My real fear is that, at some point, one party will own two of the three branches and make the third impotent.

With the approval of Congress sitting around the 13% area, I have to wonder why the general public do nothing about it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

The real point is that in any government, people will disagree- in a normal government, the members should be able to do that without insulting each other and resort to backstabbing, but we don't have that.

My real fear is that, at some point, one party will own two of the three branches and make the third impotent.

With the approval of Congress sitting around the 13% area, I have to wonder why the general public do nothing about it.
Don't we own 2 of 3 now?

Oh, the other guy is always the issue.

highfigh

highfigh

Don't we own 2 of 3 now?

Oh, the other guy is always the issue.
Which 'we' are you referring to?

Did you hear about the new 'Forward' party that has been started?

Don't know if it will be good or will gain traction, but the mobs we have now aren't working.

They stole Wisconsin's motto- lets sit back and watch the state sue them.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Which 'we' are you referring to?

Did you hear about the new 'Forward' party that has been started?

Don't know if it will be good or will gain traction, but the mobs we have now aren't working.

They stole Wisconsin's motto- lets sit back and watch the state sue them.
We as a country. Well, the executive and congress are of the same party. The supreme is not. Two of three branches.
Yes, I just heard of this 3rd party. So far, they have not been on an election ticket. Will see what happens in the future and their staying power.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis