N

nathansmith

Audiophyte
Hi guys,
I have a VSX-1131 receiver and right now I'm only using JBL 230's..they sound pretty good. I have a pair of JBL 100T's, I was wanting to use as front speakers and the 230's as rear. The L100T's woofers are being re foamed right now. So it would be better to use the 100T's as rear speaker and 230's as front? I wonder how I can set that up in the receiver as 2.0 setup. geometry dash scratch
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Hi guys,
I have a VSX-1131 receiver and right now I'm only using JBL 230's..they sound pretty good. I have a pair of JBL 100T's, I was wanting to use as front speakers and the 230's as rear. The L100T's woofers are being re foamed right now. So it would be better to use the 100T's as rear speaker and 230's as front? I wonder how I can set that up in the receiver as 2.0 setup. geometry dash scratch
Thanks in advance!
The L100Ts are good sounding speakers. I would use them as the mains and use the 230s in a bedroom, or something.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
SPECIFICATIONS for the regular L100T series

First Manufactured 1985
Last Manufactured 1988
General
Recommended Power Amplifier Range 200 watts
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Woofer 12" aquaplas
Midrange Driver 5" high polymer laminate
Tweeter 1" pure titanium dome
Frequency Response 35Hz - 32kHz
Crossover Frequency(ies) 800Hz, 4.5kHz
Sensitivity 91dB (1 watt/1 meter)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance!
You could use the L/R speakers as 2.0 easily enough, not familiar with 230s but use the more capable speaker for L/R and the others for surround (or mult ch stereo if you like that).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis