NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Can't you find different pics then posting the same ones over and over. Jezzzz :rolleyes:
Hey, that Karaoke pic is new. At least to me. Sorry, but that drunk Eli pic will be funny until the end of time.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The 3 most impressive teams in week #1 IMO were Pittsburgh, Buffalo:eek:, and the Eagles:eek:. You have a reason to be happy this week, they played well.
I have to add Chicago to that list because they played an execptional game against Indy last night. Peyton and the Colts were simply out played. I was surprised frankly. I hope next week is better for the Colts...

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Brady = DONE
Pats = done???
This makes me happy and sad at the same time.

I'm happy because I hate Brady and the Pats. But if the Bolts make it to the big game, I wanted them to get there by finally demolishing our nemesis and getting past the Pats. Now if we get to Super Bowl, people are going to be saying, "You wouldn't have gotten there if Brady had been healthy." :mad:

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
This makes me happy and sad at the same time.

I'm happy because I hate Brady and the Pats. But if the Bolts make it to the big game, I wanted them to get there by finally demolishing our nemesis and getting past the Pats. Now if we get to Super Bowl, people are going to be saying, "You wouldn't have gotten there if Brady had been healthy." :mad:
Don't you play them in the regular season this year? I know it's not the same as the playoffs... but if you do win you'll have that to go on.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Don't you play them in the regular season this year? I know it's not the same as the playoffs... but if you do win you'll have that to go on.
Sure, but he wants the Chargers to beat them when they're healthy, not when they're crippled by not having their MVP.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, we play them week 6. But it won't be the same without Brady.

Now I see that Merriman's going to have surgery on his knee and be out for the rest of the season. Dammit!! He knew he had a bad knee a long time ago, why didn't he get surgery then!?!?!? :mad:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sure, but he wants the Chargers to beat them when they're healthy, not when they're crippled by not having their MVP.
EXACTLY.

To be the best, you gotta beat the best. I wanted to win fair and square.

By the way, I think Brees is gonna have a monster year.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
EXACTLY.

By the way, I think Brees is gonna have a monster year.
BTW please explain that loss to Carolina. Where was your DEFENCE;)!!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
So from your statement your admitting that Eli Manning and the New York Football Giants are the Best.

Or are you going to come up with some other bullsh!t excuse?

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
The Giants have the trophy. Who cares what other team's fans think?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
So from your statement your admitting that Eli Manning and the New York Football Giants are the Best.

Or are you going to come up with some other bullsh!t excuse?
Wow. Not even close. The Gnats are a barely average team that just had the stars line up at the right time for things to go right for them. The better team on the field doesn't always win. How much more obvious do I need to make it for you? :rolleyes:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
BTW please explain that loss to Carolina. Where was your DEFENCE;)!!
You got me dude. I don't know what the hell Cotrell was thinking. His play calling was absolutely assinine. How the hell do you not blitz with 2 seconds left and the opposing offense threatening to score?!?!? :mad:

Merriman was stupid for playing on a bum knee. He looked like a shadow of himself on the field. He did have one crucial play, where he got to Delhomme and tripped him as he was trying to pass. But other than that, I think I only saw him make a couple of tackles.

By the way, it's DefenSe. ;)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wow. Not even close. The Gnats are a barely average team that just had the stars line up at the right time for things to go right for them. The better team on the field doesn't always win. How much more obvious do I need to make it for you? :rolleyes:
So those same stars must have been in the same line up for Tampa, Dallas, and New England. I guess time just stood still over that 11 game road win streak. :rolleyes:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
You got me dude. I don't know what the hell Cotrell was thinking. His play calling was absolutely assinine. How the hell do you not blitz with 2 seconds left and the opposing offense threatening to score?!?!? :mad:

Merriman was stupid for playing on a bum knee. He looked like a shadow of himself on the field. He did have one crucial play, where he got to Delhomme and tripped him as he was trying to pass. But other than that, I think I only saw him make a couple of tackles.

By the way, it's DefenSe. ;)
Merriman hasn't been the same player and has been injured alot since he got busted for steriods, hmmmmmmmmm:confused::p.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis