NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
This will be the only time this season I cheer for the pats.

Once a gain Rogers looked pretty good. Pack is 2-0. Nice start.
Can't stand the Pats....Only reason I'm pullin' for the Jets.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah Skins..... I would love to see them turn the team around this year...I am just happy Football is now on every weekend from now till Dec...:D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
That should never have happened. Major win for Washington IMO.
The Saints were without, I think, 5 defensive starters in the second half.

Gay, McKenzie, Harper, Glenn, Lake, and Fujita were all out injured.

Marques Colston was also out on offense.

Not much of a surprise that Washington can put together two good scoring drives against a bunch of second- and third-stringers.

Ugh.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, not making any excuses. 'Skins won fair and square.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Knowing the skin though they will go down hill from here..we will see

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The Saints were without, I think, 5 defensive starters in the second half.
Gay, McKenzie, Harper, Glenn, Lake, and Fujita were all out injured.
Marques Colston was also out on offense.
Thought they had enough Offensive weapons to at least stay ahead of Washington.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Pats still look strong without Brady beating the Jets 19-10.:mad:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Pats still look strong without Brady beating the Jets 19-10.:mad:
They are still a playoff caliber team, however they do not seem like a dominating team any more which can just stick the dagger in you at any point in time.

The Denver vs Charges game was a crazy one, I hate to admit it but the the Boltz got robbed big time:eek:, one of the worst calls I have ever seen:eek:.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Denver vs Charges game was a crazy one, I hate to admit it but the the Boltz got robbed big time:eek:, one of the worst calls I have ever seen:eek:.
Dude- Darien must be this close to beating somebody up!! :D

It was a terrible call... that said, Shanahan has some major balls in going for two. I totally think that was the right call though.... better going for it than taking a chance with a coin flip in OT.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I will give him the benefit of the doubt this week. The Chargers got robbed! I did not watch the game live but it was obvous it was a fumble:confused:. What I recall them saying is that the ref blew the whistle at the point the ball slipped out his hand:confused::confused::confused:. WTF is the ref thinking:eek::eek:.

Shannhan has gone for 2 with the game on the line with seconds left before to either win or lose the game. Ballsy move.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, Chargers definitely got robbed.

Props to the Broncos though. They managed to come through in the clutch.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Pass of the day- Colts ball, 3rd and 9, less than a minute to go in the game, Peyton Manning throws and absolute DART to Reggie Wayne in between defenders. If that pass is off by an inch it gets knocked down. I can't access YouTube at work, but check it out if you have a chance.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Dude- Darien must be this close to beating somebody up!! :D

It was a terrible call... that said, Shanahan has some major balls in going for two. I totally think that was the right call though.... better going for it than taking a chance with a coin flip in OT.
Yeah, I'm pretty numb today though.

The worst part was, I was watching the AVP is SF all day, (Kerri Walsh has a great butt :D), so I had Tivo'd the game to watch later. I was wearing a Chargers sweatshirt and we stopped by Blockbuster on the way home. The guy at the register goes, "Tough loss today man." :mad:

I hadn't even watched the game yet.

The bottom line is that the defense is playing terrible right now, and shouldn't have let Denver even get in the position to score. But the ref's did account for 14 of Denver's points, (BS INT call that would have been overturned had the replay equipment not been "broken", and that damn fumble).

But what are ya gonna do? Now we're 0-2 and the damn Broncos are 2-0 in the division. About the only bright spot is that we started 1-3 last year and the Giants also started 0-2.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Giants also started 0-2.
Don't even mention the Chargers and Giants in the same sentence. The Giants are a "Power House". And the Charges would be beat by the prep Cathedral Catholic football team.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis