NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'd love to see a superbowl with the Giants vs the Colts. Battle of the Mannings. It's a possiblity.;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sorry dude, but there's nothing hypothetical about the offensive AND defensive juggernaut that are the San Diego Chargers. I love your devotion to an average team that got hot at just the right time and lucked into a Super Bowl. That's pretty cute.

The only thing that stands in the way of the Bolts and a Lombardi are injuries. A couple of months ago, I would have said that we're a lock to get to the big game. But now it seems like every starter is injured and we haven't even started the season yet! :mad:

You heard it here first folks, if the starters stay healthy this season, the Chargers WILL be in the Super Bowl.
You just Jinxed your season dude.... We heard it hear first......Go Eli.... I don't recall the chargers winning a Division championship even.:eek:

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd put it much closer, with the edge going to the Colts of course.

28-23

Awesome photo by the way!
I think the Colts are going to have a much harder time of it this season. Saturday out for 6 weeks, Peyton coming off surgery, Harrison back from an injury.... 10-6 will be a great result. I still think they make the playoffs, but I think Peyton is starting to enter the stage of his career where he needs more of a supporting cast- a la Elway and his running backs during 97-98. Not saying he's done by any means, but I don't see the Colts as they're currently constructed winning it all again until they shore up the team around him more.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I think the Colts are going to have a much harder time of it this season. Saturday out for 6 weeks, Peyton coming off surgery, Harrison back from an injury.... 10-6 will be a great result. I still think they make the playoffs, but I think Peyton is starting to enter the stage of his career where he needs more of a supporting cast- a la Elway and his running backs during 97-98. Not saying he's done by any means, but I don't see the Colts as they're currently constructed winning it all again until they shore up the team around him more.

All you say is very true regarding the Colts. Honestly, I too expect them to have a rather bumpy season this year. The odds of them making it back to the Superbowl are pretty low (I'd actually be pretty surprised). But heck, I still think they have some kick left in them as a team, so long as Peyton can avoid injury.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
All you say is very true regarding the Colts. Honestly, I too expect them to have a rather bumpy season this year. The odds of them making it back to the Superbowl are pretty low (I'd actually be pretty surprised). But heck, I still think they have some kick left in them as a team, so long as Peyton can avoid injury.
If Peyton Manning stays healthy, the Colts are one of the contenders in the AFC. He is just that good:).

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Well, what can I say about the Buffalo Bills in week #1, IMPRESSIVE! What a special teams display today, Roscoe Parrish had a punt retrun for TD, they had a fake field goal for a TD and a fumble recover on special teams which lead to a TD. The Bills defense was dominating to say the least, the Seahawks had nothing all game, couldn't establish a run and their passing game was non-existent. Giants win, Bills win, its a good week in football:).

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Blah blah blah blah blah... go win a Super Bowl sometime and get back to me. Pretty sure the Chargers have NEVER won JACK!! :D
Sorry dude, but the Chargers have an AFL Championship. Go do your homework.

But I may have jinxed my season. 2 seconds left and they let the Panthers score. God I wanna kill somebody. :mad:

Oh well.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'm really sad for Tom Brady though. It looks like his season is finished with the knee injury today. Wow!!!

I hope Peyton gets some great protection....Off to watch the Colts' game.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Just curious, why do you support the Giants and Bills, but not the Jets?

I only root for 1 team, so I don't get it.
I live very close to the united states/Buffalo, NY (crossing customs takes longer sometimes:eek:). Grew up as a die hard Bills fan (and still am). When the bills got sucky I decided I needed another team to root for along with the Bills. I went with the NY football giants. So I have one team in the AFC, one in the NFC. I hate the NY Jets:mad: for the fact that they are in Buffalo's division, plain and simple.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really sad for Tom Brady though. It looks like his season is finished with the knee injury today. Wow!!!

I hope Peyton gets some great protection....Off to watch the Colts' game.
I do not feel bad for Brady and the New England patriots at all. If he is injured for a long period of time, the AFC east is wide open with Buffalo and the NY Jets.

Looking forward to the Colts game tonight, will be watching it:).

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mazer- I almost fell off my chair laughing. That's brilliant!!! :D:D:D

So how about the Colts going down to the Bears last night?? I didn't see much of the game, but the Bears D seemed to be quite strong.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
You didn't Jinx them. They just SUCK.
Now that's just mean. I might actually start to cry.

But if you're gonna post funny pictures, then I'll bust out the ALWAYS Hi-larious drunk Eli pic.

Hey check me out. I can sing too!!

What a tool.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Can't you find different pics then posting the same ones over and over. Jezzzz :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis