D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I say this with they've won the last 3 of 4 SBs, and that Andy Reid is an offensive genius play caller. Mahomes did throw a bomb to Rice for a TD, and another long throw. Also that Mahomes can extend plays with his scrambling. But honestly I really don't like their "style" of play compared to other qb's. Mahomes doesn't really throw downfield. It's this quick throw and YAC. The side throw, or this delay flip to Kelce. All of it works, but it's not really passing to me. At least against Cincy it seems it's conservative scientific scheme. I was hoping with the addition of Brown and Worthy that would give them more deep speed, but I've wondered if they're on board for more short pass YAC. I thought Burrow outplayed Mahomes, but the costly fumble TD and a few other plays he left room open for KC to win. Also the big improvement of Spagnola's defense over the last year, and the addition of Pacheco who is possibly the toughest runner in the league. Like any great dynasty the qb is given a lot of pieces around him to succeed, on both sides of the ball, but really this short passing stuff with his arm I just don't really like. If you look at his stats against Cincy: 18/25, 151 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INT's. It's not very good, and Burrows stats while not extraordinary he's throwing downfield more IMO.

This one talks about Mahomes' deep throwing and how last year he was one of the worst deep throwers in the league. I think that's 20+ yds if I remember right.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats disappointed at home again but it was a beautiful day and the tailgate was great as always. They were competitive But it’s all about the W’s. Back to the days of the tailgate was great interrupted by 3 hours of frustrating football. Chiefs are the team now. The Pats honored the 2014 Superbowl team. Glory days.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I say this with they've won the last 3 of 4 SBs, and that Andy Reid is an offensive genius play caller. Mahomes did throw a bomb to Rice for a TD, and another long throw. Also that Mahomes can extend plays with his scrambling. But honestly I really don't like their "style" of play compared to other qb's. Mahomes doesn't really throw downfield. It's this quick throw and YAC. The side throw, or this delay flip to Kelce. All of it works, but it's not really passing to me. At least against Cincy it seems it's conservative scientific scheme. I was hoping with the addition of Brown and Worthy that would give them more deep speed, but I've wondered if they're on board for more short pass YAC. I thought Burrow outplayed Mahomes, but the costly fumble TD and a few other plays he left room open for KC to win. Also the big improvement of Spagnola's defense over the last year, and the addition of Pacheco who is possibly the toughest runner in the league. Like any great dynasty the qb is given a lot of pieces around him to succeed, on both sides of the ball, but really this short passing stuff with his arm I just don't really like. If you look at his stats against Cincy: 18/25, 151 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INT's. It's not very good, and Burrows stats while not extraordinary he's throwing downfield more IMO.

This one talks about Mahomes' deep throwing and how last year he was one of the worst deep throwers in the league. I think that's 20+ yds if I remember right.

That's 20+ yds in the air meaning the net gain with the line of scrimmage might be less.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
The Vikings under Kevin O'Connell are 19-0 when they are even or ahead in turnovers. Not too shabby.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Vikings under Kevin O'Connell are 19-0 when they are even or ahead in turnovers. Not too shabby.
Would love to see the Vikings get over the hump and finally win it all. Bills and Vikes or Lions Superbowl would be awesome. When will a loser ever win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers 2 and 0 with a terrible offense. Who have thunk? :)
I'm not surprised given their opponents. Great defense and run game. QB's? Don't f--k up. 18-10 and 13-6. Despite Espn pushing the qb excitement, it isn't very exciting. If they threw for 150-200 yds with 0 INTs they still might win LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Espn guy said his most anticipated game this week is Ravs/Cowboys. Blah. I'm more interested in Eagles/Saints or Lions/Cardinals with the Murray/Hamilton team. Do the Saints put up another 40 on the Eagles? That would be awesome! :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis