D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone wanna explain to me the different NFL packages? Think I had NFL+ last year which amounted to some early Sunday games. Some of the games on major broadcast I'm not interested in so was thinking of other options. Or back to Buffalo Wild Wings LOL. Preferably not.:p

Also seems more and more difficult getting a Thursday or Monday without a service.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some good ones today. Not a Vikes fan so will probably skip that one vs SF. I'm picking Dallas but cheering for the Saints. Will see where Cincy stands @ KC. Bears might get routed tonight vs Stroud. Though no real excitement for the game but will say if SD can't beat Carolina than that could blow up their playoff chances.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Some good ones today. Not a Vikes fan so will probably skip that one vs SF. I'm picking Dallas but cheering for the Saints. Will see where Cincy stands @ KC. Bears might get routed tonight vs Stroud. Though no real excitement for the game but will say if SD can't beat Carolina than that could blow up their playoff chances.
The Vikings Beat the Niners last year without Justin Jefferson. Should be a good home opener today for the Vikes. Darnold had a terrific game last week.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I could add that now, this year you have to cover Aaron Jones, which opens up Jefferson or vice versa. I think we'll surprise some folks.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Great start by the Saints. As I like to say, a DL loss is a good day. Don't know if they can hold off the Cowboy surge, but getting that early lead is key.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Amazing the points the Saints are putting up these first 2 games. Even though they have a big lead I'm crossing my fingers. I don't think DL knows what hit em.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not a Vikes fan but we do look real good.

Saints are marching down again. Holding DL to those last two FG helped.

Also Detroit takes the lead.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rodgers gives the Jets some points, and I got to see one of their players kneeling over barfing. Football! :p

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Vikings 2-0 knocking off one of the worst teams and today what was thought to be the best NFC team.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NFC power ranking- Vikes, or the scoring Saints? I believe that's a crazy 90 pts in two games. If Phil wins Monday they might get it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sure am glad Cincy held KC to a FG on that opening drive. It's effective, but what a bunch of garbage to watch. This side throw YAC crap. :rolleyes::confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis