T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Ok, is it time to start calling them 'The Aints' ?
The bag days, lol. Pete Carmichael sure doesn't know how to use Michael Thomas or Jimmy Graham across the middle I guess he forgot.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man, the Stillers have some SERIOUS problems, A far cry from their start in preseason.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I don't know guys since they allow full blown gambling, I got a feeling we got a whole different NFL now.
I believe it's been a factor in a few games already.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still cracks me. Late 2000s Detroit 0-16 and 2-14 in two seasons. I thought Who can ever best that record? Late 2010s during the second season. Browns lose to a 2nd string GB. I though man theyre going 0-16 LOL. They did. 1-15 and 0-16. Only da Browns. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As a long time Steelers fan, I can attest that even in bad years the browns managed to be worse.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the GB game might have been like 21-7 lead late in the 4th but lost. I'm fairly sure the last game was a loss to Pitt's second string. Lol

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bears 40-20. Thought for sure Washington was gonna win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like SF/Dallas is the highlight game of the week.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Ravens tomorrow this game might make or break the Steelers season.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jax 25, Bills 20. That makes no sense to me.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
All right all right! Pete Carmichael finally using Michael Thomas and Rasheed Hashi across the middle!! Saints!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lions look like a solid team this year.
Good team balance. Goff looks real efficient. This one is already over. 28-7 LOL. Carolina just killing themselves on TO's in their own end.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis